• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

YoungX said:
Hibiki would nod and would be left to watch Ty by himself. It seems Ray was captured by the HAA HQ, and he wonders what will happen now. He had only recently joined, and so much had occurred. It's amazing what occurs in only just a few simple days.
@Otakubeats
(Mornin.)

Ty stirred, slowly waking up.

Otakubeats said:
Ty winced and made a weak attempt at a joke. "Like Saitama threw me at a wall cuz I pissed 'im off."
Hibiki would laugh for a bit and would regain his composure. "Well glad to see your among the living. I heard that Ray got released from the HAA HQ, and well she's pretty much free to go. Though you don't really know what happened right? Unfortunately my conclusion was right, and Ray was the one who killed Lily, but thanks to Saitama she's free."

YoungX said:
Hibiki would laugh for a bit and would regain his composure. "Well glad to see your among the living. I heard that Ray got released from the HAA HQ, and well she's pretty much free to go. Though you don't really know what happened right? Unfortunately my conclusion was right, and Ray was the one who killed Lily, but thanks to Saitama she's free."
"Yea. Unfortunately i do however remember every minute of darkness. Can we go home?"

Otakubeats said:
"Yea. Unfortunately i do however remember every minute of darkness. Can we go home?"
"I think so. Let's go home then," he says to Ty as he helps him up. He would at least ask a question to Ty as he would begin to go back to the base. "There is something that's bothering me. Why did Shadow kidnap you now of all times? What made him come after you once more?"

@Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
YoungX said:
"I think so. Let's go home then," he says to Ty as he helps him up. He would at least ask a question to Ty as he would begin to go back to the base. "There is something that's bothering me. Why did Shadow kidnap you now of all times? What made him come after you once more?"
@Otakubeats
".......He has no reason for anything he does. He just does it."

Otakubeats said:
".......He has no reason for anything he does. He just does it."
"That still doesn't make sense... He wanted something didn't he? Otherwise why else would he leave a note saying 'Thanks?' Why go all this way to hide you somewhere and beat you up?" Hibiki had on a serious face, and could tell Ty was hiding something. Why was he so persistent on doing that when it involves Shadow?

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"That still doesn't make sense... He wanted something didn't he? Otherwise why else would he leave a note saying 'Thanks?' Why go all this way to hide you somewhere and beat you up?" Hibiki had on a serious face, and could tell Ty was hiding something. Why was he so persistent on doing that when it involves Shadow?
@Otakubeats
Ty fell silent, clearly not wanting to talk about it.

Otakubeats said:
Ty fell silent, clearly not wanting to talk about it.
"Ty I want to help... I truly do. If you don't say anything, then none of us can help. Isn't this what true camaraderie is all about? I only joined a few days ago, but I still got to know you guys, but everyone has something they don't want to talk about. I understand if you don't want to talk about it, but Shadow isn't going to stop here you know. The choices everyone made has brought us here, whether they were good or bad. The least we can do is help. Ty what did Shadow want?" Hibiki was sure Ty didn't want to talk about it, but he knew this would only happen again. Ty's life was already in danger a few times already since he joined, and this would only keep up. He may not be Ty, but he can at least do something.

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"Ty I want to help... I truly do. If you don't say anything, then none of us can help. Isn't this what true camaraderie is all about? I only joined a few days ago, but I still got to know you guys, but everyone has something they don't want to talk about. I understand if you don't want to talk about it, but Shadow isn't going to stop here you know. The choices everyone made has brought us here, whether they were good or bad. The least we can do is help. Ty what did Shadow want?" Hibiki was sure Ty didn't want to talk about it, but he knew this would only happen again. Ty's life was already in danger a few times already since he joined, and this would only keep up. He may not be Ty, but he can at least do something.
@Otakubeats
"He wanted to know your powers and weaknesses. I didn't tell him, if he knew then he'd kill you guys....like..." he trailed off.

Otakubeats said:
"He wanted to know your powers and weaknesses. I didn't tell him, if he knew then he'd kill you guys....like..." he trailed off.
Hibiki would see Ty trail off, and decided if he should follow or not. The guy has had a real tough time within the last few days, and he decided it would be best if he rested for a bit. Still Shadow would be back, and he knew that if he was alone it would be the perfect opportunity. Still something about what he said bothered him once more. 'He wanted to know our powers and weaknesses? Hmm... perhaps he also sees us as obstacles in his way...,' he would think to himself as he would at least catch up to Ty. "I'll come with you. You wanted some food right? Let's go get some," he says calmly.

@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
Hibiki would see Ty trail off, and decided if he should follow or not. The guy has had a real tough time within the last few days, and he decided it would be best if he rested for a bit. Still Shadow would be back, and he knew that if he was alone it would be the perfect opportunity. Still something about what he said bothered him once more. 'He wanted to know our powers and weaknesses? Hmm... perhaps he also sees us as obstacles in his way...,' he would think to himself as he would at least catch up to Ty. "I'll come with you. You wanted some food right? Let's go get some," he says calmly.
@Otakubeats
(I meant like his sentence trailed off. Lol) "Sure..."

FaceBloat said:
(Sorry for the late response,fell asleep)
Gary nodded his head before looking down at his watch "Hey since you're so interested in knowing more about the HCC how about we go check out their base" Gary went up to his car and opened the door "The Military's going to arrive soon anyways"
She looked at Gary and nodded with a smile and decided to get in the back of the car. "I know that there's a base in the basement of the "May Sue" shop, and I know they are closed at this time, so we just break in, get in the basement and wreck the place!" She told Gary.

@FaceBloat

@FaceBloat[/URL]
Gary laughed "Thats going to be fun" and then he started driving towards the "May Sue" shop

10 minutes later..

Gary looked at the shop from his car window "Wow this place is really big no wonder there's a base in here" Gary parked his car in an alleyway near the shop and got out of the car "Lets wreck this bitch"

She smilled and broke the door lock with her crowbar and got in. Before the alarm goes nuts, she decides to create a magnetic field, cutting the electricity in the area. "Lets go." She told Gary as she got in.

@FaceBloat

Users who are viewing this thread

Back