• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Ray crawled back under the couch and shaked, she took out her weapon. A black pistol, the memories flooded back and her breath became shaky. She started to cry underneath the couch "I'm going to jail. What have I done," She whispered and tucked her legs against her chest.

Bolt followed, running through without conserving power. He looked around, he became nervous "Not another," he said running faster and falling over a few rocks on the way, when they made it he asked "Is this the place?" In a nervous voice.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

Ray started to cry more "I didn't mean to! I went over to talk since Saitama went, she got mad and yelled at me because I sent him. I tried to say stop but became careless and grabbed her arm, the mitten was vaporized by a blast of energy she tried to use on me. You should have seen the anger and hatred she had in her eyes. Lily then cursed me, told me to burn, and then I shut her up. She would have died anyway, why not end it," she said remembering the sound the gun had made when she pulled the trigger. She looked back up at him, twitching slightly.

@Salex

Bolt was stunned "Ray! That can't be right, if so what should we do," he said putting his hand to his face. "What will I tell her mother," he said as his hand became a fist.

Ray looked at the ceiling "There is no place like home. I want to go home, I want to go back to what I was. I hate it," she said to herself, crying into her shoulder and struggling.

@Salex

Bolt sighed "I need to lie down for a bit." He said going over to his room and locking the door, he sat on his bed and curled up, stunned from today.

Ray struggled more "THEY'RE GOING TO KILL ME! I'M BURNING IN HELL! I am not worthy to be called his disciple," she said softly crying. She saw the one "GET AWAY! I don't want to die," she screamed, tucking her head against her chest.

@Salex @Quillicious

YoungX said:
Hibiki would hear Saitama and said to him, "Saitama, Bolt already went back to the base. I could use your assistance though. Whoever kidnapped Ty is very nearby."
"hmm... get down" he said, he then curled his hand to a fist and punched the ground, destroying any tree in a 1 mile radius and making a shockwave loud enough to reach the warehouse, it also would knock down anyone standing by now @YoungX @Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock

Salex said:
"hmm... get down" he said, he then curled his hand to a fist and punched the ground, destroying any tree in a 1 mile radius and making a shockwave loud enough to reach the warehouse, it also would knock down anyone standing by now @YoungX @Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock
"Well then...," Kuuga says as he ducked. He hoped that Ty was alright and wondered who kidnapped him. Was it really Shadow? The S signature on the note seemed to be the case, but why now?

Ray looked away "No it isn't! I killed a girl, I was tortured and you are here to hurt me. I just want to leave, I want to be back to a few days ago," she said sobbing, kicking and moving against the rope.

@Quillicious

Ray twitched "Just take me away from this, I don't want to live through this again. I want to leave, I want to be with my mom," she said grabbing his legs and shaking, she closed her eye.

@Quillicious

Quillicious said:
Fix this, child. Then you will be at peace.
He disappeared.
(My problem with this is that we have already gone through so much. Resetting an hour wouldn't work unless everyone agreed, which I believe they wouldn't)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](My problem with this is that we have already gone through so much. Resetting an hour wouldn't work unless everyone agreed, which I believe they wouldn't)

[/QUOTE]
((No, only Ray's mind went back.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back