• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

Salex said:
(dude... i don't mean to be rude but what happened to your spelling?)
(I'm doing a few Rp's at the moment, working on HW and doing this on a new phone, I think I can be cut on some slack)

[QUOTE="Shammy the Shamrock](I'm doing a few Rp's at the moment, working on HW and doing this on a new phone, I think I can be cut on some slack)

[/QUOTE]
(but come on man. is you spalling and grammer that bads? even me grameur is gooder than yuo)

Bolt shrugged "I don't really now any enemies she could have. She really doesn't tell me this stuff, hell I don't even now where Ray is," he said crossing his arms and thinking about the situation. He sighed and massaged his forehead, he tensed at the idea of a hero killing a child.

@YoungX

Eliza shook him "BAD SQUID! BAD SQUID!" She said throwing him into the chicken, she grabbed her head and hit a wall, cracking the suit.

@Zedisback

@YoungX[/URL]

Eliza shook him "BAD SQUID! BAD SQUID!" She said throwing him into the chicken, she grabbed her head and hit a wall, cracking the suit.

@Zedisback
"Yeah true. In any case I'm gonna go check up on Ty. He seemed a bit disgruntled," he said as he would head to his room. When he entered he saw that Ty was gone with the window opened. There was a note and read it. He shouted to Bolt, "BOLT! Ty's gone!"

@Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats

Last edited by a moderator:
@YoungX[/URL]

@Zedisback
As he hit the chicken crashing into the floor, he would get up rubbing his head, he seemed to be hot, slowly taking the suit off until he was in his normal clothes, he would say in an emotion voice "But muffin I want to eat you." walking over to Eliza bumping into the button, as another blue crystal would come out, he licked it, not being in the right state of mind touching it with his hands. @Shammy the Shamrock

@YoungX[/URL]

@Zedisback
"hey guys im back" he said with his clothes in scorch marks and his cape burnt up, genos hair is now also an afro, with his left eye gone and his right arm ripped off @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX @Zedisback

maxresdefault.jpg

axG42yW_700b.jpg

Salex said:
"hey guys im back" he said with his clothes in scorch marks and his cape burnt up, genos hair is now also an afro, with his left eye gone and his right arm ripped off @Shammy the Shamrock @YoungX @Zedisback
maxresdefault.jpg

axG42yW_700b.jpg
He would notice Saitama had arrived. "Oh Saitama and Genos! We have bad news. Ty's gone and there was a note. He's been kidnapped." There was a bit of a pause when he looked at Geno's afro.

Bolt ran over "Shit! Why is everything bad happening today. Why not on a Tuesday or Monday," he said with a sigh. He saw Saitama and went over "First off, nice afro Genos, second do you know anyone who would have motivation to kill Lily....she's dead," he said running a hand through his hair.

@Salex @YoungX

Zedisback said:
As he hit the chicken crashing into the floor, he would get up rubbing his head, he seemed to be hot, slowly taking the suit off until he was in his normal clothes, he would say in an emotion voice "But muffin I want to eat you." walking over to Eliza bumping into the button, as another blue crystal would come out, he licked it, not being in the right state of mind touching it with his hands. @Shammy the Shamrock
Eliza saw the chicken and let her instincts take over, she pounced and ate it. She waved from side to side "I REGRET NOTHING!" She said flipping off the air and passing out.

He showed Bolt, Saitama and Genos the note. (In the reply)

Otakubeats said:
Ty eventually fell asleep, noticing too late of the danger. He opened his mouth to yell, but he was quickly subdued. The intruder picked him up, opening the window. He walked out the window, vanishing easily. The only trace left was a small note. @Anyone
_______________________________ ]

Thanks. -S ]

_______________________________ ]
@Shammy the Shamrock @Salex

"im going to fix my hair and my body components" he said before walking into saitama's room, saitama then also went into his room and got out wearing his jumpsuit and cape while still trying to fit over his gloves "who's lily?" he asked @YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock

Salex said:
"im going to fix my hair and my body components" he said before walking into saitama's room, saitama then also went into his room and got out wearing his jumpsuit and cape while still trying to fit over his gloves "who's lily?" he asked @YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock
"The daughter of Rex, the big man of the American H.A."

Bolt thought about it "She was shot in the side and she had a black bruise on her arm. Apparently it was over an hour ago," he teleported and grabbed Eliza before she could fall, he threw her on the couch. Bolt teleported back "Give me the note, I know where they are," he said snatching the note, getting his jacket on, and running out.

@YoungX @Salex

Ray was under the couch breathing heavily, she crawled out the other side and saw the door. She could probably make a run for it, escape while she still had the chance. Ray threw a dime to the left and tried to run at the right towards the door.

@YoungX @Salex

@YoungX[/URL] @Salex
Salex said:
genos came out with a new eye and a new arm and a new hairstyle as well, he heard the dime and scanned the entire room, he saw ray running "sensei!" he shouted, suddenly saitama was already in front of ray and grabs her by the waist and lifts her up mid-air @Shammy the Shamrock
"So that's where Ray was. Ray did you know that Lily was murdered an hour ago?"

@Salex @Shammy the Shamrock

Ty was chained to a wall in a dark room. His body was covered with cuts and bruises, with one bullet wound in his arm. The man had been at this for the past hour, attempting to make him reveal the other member's abilities to him. Ty refused to break,keeping silent not allowing his captor to see the pain in his eyes. 'Guys...hurry.'

@YoungX @Shammy the Shamrock

Ray grew pale when he talked about Lily "No! Why would I do anything like that, I've been under the couch all day. Now let go!" she said trying to get out of Saitama's grip, she put her head down.

@Salex @YoungX

Bolt was running in the woods when he heard the message "Where are you!' He thought to himself, wondering if the messaging worked both ways. He looked around and found nothing, only his eyes lighting the darkness.

@Otakubeats

@Salex[/URL] @YoungX

Bolt was running in the woods when he heard the message "Where are you!' He thought to himself, wondering if the messaging worked both ways. He looked around and found nothing, only his eyes lighting the darkness.

@Otakubeats
'Somewhere dark....I-I can't tell...sorry..' A flash of red went through the link, followed by a thud and silence.

@Salex[/URL] @YoungX

@Otakubeats
"I haven't even accused you of murder yet. Did you by chance listen in to our customers?" He asked calmly. Then he would receive Ty's mind message. "Saitama I have to go. Ty needs me. Watch Ray will you?" He heads off to find Ty.

@Salex @Otakubeats

@Salex[/URL] @YoungX

@Otakubeats
"alright ray, ill let you go" he said putting her down, by the time he does that genos already locked each door and window @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt growled, jumping at the hit and kept searching "WHERE! WHERE! WHERE! Everything is dark!" He yelled to himself, he continued as he soon went into a walk. "Damn! I need to conserve my energy," he said getting slower and slower.

@Otakubeats

Hibiki would then become Rising Pegasus Kuuga and would track down Ty. As he did he would locate Bolt as well and would find him. "Bolt I think I got the reading on Ty. It's not looking good we have to hurry. Follow me," he says to Bolt as he would head to Ty's location as he turns back into Rising Mighty.

@Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back