• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Hero's of Tomorrow (Always Accepting)

YoungX said:
"Hey wait a moment... We were just there right? Didn't the news say it was an hour ago? So who were we talking to?" He would say to Ty looking rather worried.
[media]

[/media]

@YoungX[/URL] @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

Eliza stared at the crystal, she slowly put it on the holder and looked back. "Why can't we just test them on us, I mean we'll just reset," she said shrugging and looking back at him.

@Zedisback
"Eliza...." He walked over to her looking down "It seems me telling you all the info has had a big effect on you." As the computer seemed to boot up on its own, it started to scan the crystal, as he pulled Eliza into a hug Saying "Ending your life doesn't fix anything remember that please, you knowing this has made you like me, it has made you not care about somethings." @Shammy the Shamrock

Otakubeats said:
Ty froze. "HOLYSHITITWASDARKMAGICMANIPULATION!IKNEWSHEFELTWEIRDDAMNIT!!!" He paled talking very fast his words stringing together.
@YoungX

@Shammy the Shamrock
"Huh now that you think about it... She called me a Power Ranger didn't she? Also it seemed like she was playing around with your grades for the sections. You don't think it's...?" He wouldn't think about it, but it couldn't have been could it?

@Otakubeats @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt got up "CALM DOWN! We don't know what had happened and we shouldn't panic over it. If anything we should find out who could have done this," he said looking back and wondering who had done such a thing.

Ray slept under the couch, bat in hand and rubbing her eye.

@YoungX @Otakubeats @Echo Dreamsong

Eliza patted his head "Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. I don't know what to think anymore," she said kissing him and looking back at the crystal.

@Zedisback

Eliza patted his head "Sorry, I shouldn't have said anything. I don't know what to think anymore," she said kissing him and looking back at the crystal.

@Zedisback
Hibiki was already calm, but he assumed that was for Ty who seemed to be like a chicken that lost it's head.

Last edited by a moderator:

@Zedisback
"Don't say that!" Said Louis he was serious for once saying "You shouldn't put yourself down like this." As something would come up on the computer screen, as he would read it, he said "Lets see what this crystal does, as he would grab it from the computer. taking it and rubbing it on a live chicken in its pen., putting it in its tube again before pressing the same button again it sucked up to tube trading it for a green shining crystal this time. @Shammy the Shamrock

YoungX said:
Hibiki was already calm, but he assumed that was for Ty who seemed to be like a chicken that lost it's head.
Ty calmed thinking back to the situation logically. He began pacing his eyes clouded with thought. He mumbled to himself as he walked, unaware that it was just loud enough for anyone paying attention to hear. "Demonic beasts, stabilized post-dimensional energy conduction.....I don't remember ever even giving her my name before she began calling me 'Ty Dye' .....fuck....did he.....yea....maybe....."

Otakubeats said:
Ty calmed thinking back to the situation logically. He began pacing his eyes clouded with thought. He mumbled to himself as he walked, unaware that it was just loud enough for anyone paying attention to hear. "Demonic beasts, stabilized post-dimensional energy conduction.....I don't remember ever even giving her my name before she began calling me 'Ty Dye' .....fuck....did he.....yea....maybe....."
"So Ty. Do you have a good idea who had done it?" Hibiki already had a good idea in his head, but it isn't exactly easy to believe. He wanted to know Ty's opinion on the matter.

[media]

[/media]
@Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"So Ty. Do you have a good idea who had done it?" Hibiki already had a good idea in his head, but it isn't exactly easy to believe. He wanted to know Ty's opinion on the matter.
[media]

[/media]
@Otakubeats
Ty jumped before stuttering out a lie. "N-no..."

Otakubeats said:
Ty jumped before stuttering out a lie. "N-no..."
He would look at him with some doubt. "Are you sure? Your mumbling seemed to have indicated otherwise, but in any case I'll share my thoughts. First she knew your name already. Second she called me Power Ranger, which I know I sort of look like one, but it's not like everyone will call me power ranger like that. Third the time discrepancies between one hour. That's all we know so far, and I'm not sure if I want to actually say my conclusion."

YoungX said:
He would look at him with some doubt. "Are you sure? Your mumbling seemed to have indicated otherwise, but in any case I'll share my thoughts. First she knew your name already. Second she called me Power Ranger, which I know I sort of look like one, but it's not like everyone will call me power ranger like that. Third the time discrepancies between one hour. That's all we know so far, and I'm not sure if I want to actually say my conclusion."
[media]

[/media]

(When did this became a phoenix wright game)

Ray: I was at my ho-

Hibiki: OBJECTION!

Ray: B-but I wa-

Hibiki: OBJECTION!

"Though there is one tidbit I didn't catch on earlier that I forgotten about. Ty remember when she said that Bolt number two wasn't allowed in?" He would then turn to the real Bolt. "Bolt did you actually attack the Hero Association because that's what she told us."

@Shammy the Shamrock @Otakubeats

YoungX said:
"Though there is one tidbit I didn't catch on earlier that I forgotten about. Ty remember when she said that Bolt number two wasn't allowed in?" He would then turn to the real Bolt. "Bolt did you actually attack the Hero Association because that's what she told us."
Ty suddenly tensed a bit, remembering something. "....."

Bolt stepped back "Me! You got to be kidding, I am a hero. You honestly don't believe that I did it right," he said as he felt betrayed by his own team. He looked at them "How can I believe you didn't do it, I mean you were there," he said glaring at them.

@Otakubeats @YoungX @Echo Dreamsong

Eliza stared "So do you knows it powers dork," she said leaning on him, a smirk on her face.

@Zedisback

@Otakubeats[/URL] @YoungX @Echo Dreamsong

Eliza stared "So do you knows it powers dork," she said leaning on him, a smirk on her face.

@Zedisback
"That's not what I'm referring to don't worry. I believe you I'm just saying is that she said that. See thats the thing you said you are a hero which I fully believe, but she said you attacked the Hero Association. I believe we have found a critical contradiction," he says to Bolt calmly.

[media]

[/media]

@Otakubeats[/URL] @YoungX @Echo Dreamsong

@Zedisback
"I don't know what it has yet lets watch." As he would look at the chicken, before it bumped into the fence, as it started to glow with kinetic energy, before it made a small explosion, breaking the wooden fence, making spikes of wood fly everywhere, some hitting Louis, breaking the suit he had on, as he would say, "That hurt..." @Shammy the Shamrock

Bolt glared "I did it because this group was in danger, but guess what Saitama bailed me out. He helped me get out of the association so I founded a new team of heroes. You also forgot one thing I WAS AT THE HOSPITAL! Bolt 2 can't touch objects, he may be able to teleport them but not kill," he said with a smirk, he knew he was innocent.

@YoungX @Otakubeats

Eliza hid behind him and soon rose up "Jesus com-busting chickens, bet the military would have a wet dream of this." She said laughing to herself and going over to the chicken.

@Zedisback

YoungX said:
(I'm tapping into my inner Phoenix Wright. Watch as Hibiki bullshits his way to victory!)
523fc5c8f86c6436b1cf92061508a3bc.jpg

@YoungX[/URL] @Otakubeats

Eliza hid behind him and soon rose up "Jesus com-busting chickens, bet the military would have a wet dream of this." She said laughing to herself and going over to the chicken.

@Zedisback
Otakubeats said:
"BOLT! Do you really think we'd straight up doubt you?! Dude have some confidence in us! The reason I'm worried is because the only person I can think of who's afraid of your power....is Shadow."
"I see. Well don't worry I fully believe you. Now then let's go over some more facts that me and Ty probably would remember. The time discrepancy is one hour, so whoever had done had to have done it in that time frame. Now then Bolt and Ty do you remember what happened an hour ago? " He asks the two of them. Hibiki also takes the Shadow comment as well. "Also Ty don't forget that there was a bullet wound. Does Shadow use guns?"

@YoungX[/URL] @Otakubeats

@Zedisback
"Yeah, but see how dangerous these crystals are?" Asked Louis as he stood up pulling the wooden spikes out of his skin, after so taking the suit off, changing into another one after putting some band aids on where he got hit, after so walking back to Eliza saying "Watch out it can charge things with kinetic energy to make them blow up, like the fence part of the pen did." He warned, reaching down rubbing where he got hit. @Shammy the Shamrock

Users who are viewing this thread

Back