• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Heros Of Olympus Next Generation

Mx. Broken

U know what they say about people who use Pantene
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
((contains spoilers for Trials of Apollo, I have yet to read The Sun and The Star so let me live in ignorance for awhile on what happens to Will and Nico))

Years after the war with Gaia, the protagonists of Heros Of Olympus (save for Jason) are alive and well, not only are they alive, but most have had children, this includes Leo and Calypso who went missing soon after two boys were born. These boys were raised by Will and Nico, and loved unconditionally, but with time, one brother becomes discontent and runs away, leaving the other in shambles, trying to put together the broken pieces. That's when a prophecy is announced, one that could change the world forever, it was up to this boy and one other demi-god to find his brother, or die trying.

I'm a semi-lit roleplayer who loves dialogue and romance, I prefer MxM but an open to MxF, I don't have a full prophecy ready yet and was hoping to find someone to make one with and continue the plot from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back