• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Herokiller

yoikes

The (Not So) Evil Mastermind
Years ago in the past, humans are nothing but slaves to the Demons. They worked to death, killed for food and hunted for sports. Under the rule of the Dark Lord, the humans suffered.

They cried and they prayed, hoping for someone to save them. That is when the Hero came. He was just a young man, son of a farmer, but he worked harder and pray harder than anyone else.

The Goddess, who pitied the human, saw something inside him and decided to help the humans. She chooses the young man as the Hero, as her champion.

The Goddess gave him magical equipment to fight the Dark Lord and the Demons. From a ring that gave him a huge amount of magical power to a bastard sword capable of cutting a hill into a half. With the help of the Goddess, the Hero led the humans to victory. He drove the Demons and Dark Lord deep into the Abyss, sealing and trapping them inside with the weight of his holy weapon.

The humans are freed, and the Hero is chosen as the Humanity's new leader.

But the Hero grew mad with power. With his magical equipment, there is nothing that he couldn't do and there is no one capable of stopping him.

The Goddess saw this and took all of the Hero's equipment away. The Hero, furious, went to the Abyss to release those who he once sealed to kill the Goddess. The Demons returned, but the Dark Lord's seal is too strong for the Hero to break without his complete equipment.

The Goddess now learned about the danger of giving someone too many powers and gave the magical equipment to many people all over the nation. They are chosen as her champions, and their mission is to kill the Hero.

----

Armed with one of the Hero's equipment, whether it be a weapon or accessory, the new champions must fight their way against the army of Humans (who want to protect their King and Hero) and Demons (who was released by the Hero who will do everything to release the Demon Lord) to the Capital.

Ohhh, nice twist with the hero turning into a villain. I'm really intrigued by him and his terrible decision making skills. 

I'm in. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I may be interested, I'll have to see. I kinda like the idea and stuff, but I lack a bit of information on the equipment, what it can do and if there is other magic in the world.

I'd be up for this one. As others have said we'd need to know more about the world before we could do any characters but the premise seems interested ☺

I may be interested, I'll have to see. I kinda like the idea and stuff, but I lack a bit of information on the equipment, what it can do and if there is other magic in the world.

I'd be up for this one. As others have said we'd need to know more about the world before we could do any characters but the premise seems interested ☺

I will include all information needed (About the Hero, his equipment (which is given to our character), the demons etc) in the forum, don't worry!! :)

The only equipment none of use will be able to use is the Warhammer Gigantus, as it is used to weight down Dark Lord's seal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back