Here's Novera

Novera

Wanderer
Greetings all. I'm a 21-year-old female geek who's ready to create some awesome role-plays. Fandoms and fantasy are the genres I'm most familiar with, but I'm attempting to branch out. I look forward to making friends here and having some wonderful role-play partners.

qLliLny.gif
j8fMhI7.gif
qLliLny.gif

[media]

[/media]
DPd5zO7.gif

????? Another new member!! ???WELCOME TO RPN, NOVERA~!!!!??? It's nice to meet you! I'm Usuru, or you can call me Usu-chii, doesn't matter to me, hee hee~!? I hope RPN will be a home sweet home!? Whether you are here to RP or make some new friends, I wish you the best!!????????????

?????????????

IBcTpvT.gif
KVPxazv.gif
cHlBPAi.gif
sbra0vU.gif
yOPyDTe.gif
fqKIKdz.gif
egZf0l9.gif
dd0Vf8D.gif
fCu1aF2.gif
W8Cc1HX.gif
sKSRus9.gif
DByQDqC.gif

u7PtUka.gif
2j4iqCP.gif
lQtrFUs.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi there, Novera.

I bid you a warm welcome to Rpnation. (
:) ) It is so, so, so great to have you here and I hope you have a lovely time (Which I'm sure you will).

If you're looking for RP partners I suggest that you look in the recruitment page - you're bound to find someone with your interests... Or you can let me know if you ever wanna RP.

Hi! I'm new to this site too, although not new to roleplaying (long and varied history in it!). I love fantasy roleplays myself, actually. What kinda stuff are you into?

Novera said:
@Sir Pouncelot, I love your username. I'm usually up for pretty much anything fantasy. What things do you like?
Aw, thanks. My friend came up with it for me while I was making this account.

I like fantasy too, especially stuff with a lotta good world building. I'm not too picky about genres, though, so long as there's a strong plot. Or strong characters, really. I do like focusing on character interaction and growth and stuff. And also, magic. And preferably dragons (I have a weakness for dragons, honestly).

Users who are viewing this thread