• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Here we are again. Searching for a few partners for rp ideas.

VaskarTheHunter

Fallen from the path once walked.
downloadfile-1.jpg

Hello everyone its me again VaskarTheHunter a.k.a. Will. Those of you that know me nice to see you again. Those that dont. Welcome.

Anyways im in search of a partner to try some new plot ideas i have if you think you can fit the criteria that follows give me a shout either on here or a pm.

68CE1AE6-DFFA-49BE-970E-32B7BAC89095.jpeg

The plots i have in mind are a secret. So youll just have to hit me up to find out but i can tell you they sound very fun and very deep in context. ;)

downloadfile.jpg

As for who im searching for please try to meet this criteria.

1. Please do not one line me. I really dont appreciate it when i make a two to three paragraph post and the partner comes back with half a paragraph. If you write me a book i dont care because i love to read :)

4850E1BA-CA21-4786-9397-44543129BCCA.jpeg

2. Please inform me ahead of time if you know your gonna be away for a few days. If you have no clue its coming i totally understand. Life can get crazy sometimes. I will give you the same courtesy as well.

3. please give me ideas :) i really like to talk with the partner about the plot and just about anything before we start so we know what we both want to see in it.

If this sounds like you please feel free to hit me up anytime. I do have a couple rps going on right now but will always make sure i reply to you in a timely manner. Thank you for taking your time to read this. See you soon.

The Hunter.

(This thread has been edited a bit. I’m searching for more than just romance I have a new plot idea that is z nation ish if anyone is interested.)

Last edited:
Hello! :)
I think I fit your criteria.I'm really new to RPing, but I love to write. I would like to get more experience RPing, and I'm up for anything.
Please can I RP with you?

View attachment 403331

Hello everyone its me again VaskarTheHunter a.k.a. Will. Those of you that know me nice to see you again. Those that dont. Welcome.

Anyways im in search of a partner to try some new plot ideas i have if you think you can fit the criteria that follows give me a shout either on here or a pm.

View attachment 403335

The plots i have in mind are a secret. So youll just have to hit me up to find out but i can tell you they sound very fun and very deep in context. ;)

View attachment 403336

As for who im searching for please try to meet this criteria.

1. Please do not one line me. I really dont appreciate it when i make a two to three paragraph post and the partner comes back with half a paragraph. If you write me a book i dont care because i love to read :)

View attachment 403337

2. Please inform me ahead of time if you know your gonna be away for a few days. If you have no clue its coming i totally understand. Life can get crazy sometimes. I will give you the same curtacy as well.

3. please give me ideas :) i really like to talk with the partner about the plot and just about anything before we start so we know what we both want to see in it.

If this sounds like you please feel free to hit me up anytime. I do have a couple rps going on right now but will always make sure i reply to you in a timely manner. Thank you for taking your time to read this. See you soon.

The Hunter.
I'm interested!

Hello! I’d love to rp with you and I think I fit the criteria pretty well so shoot me a pm if this is still open!

Hey there, I’m really interested!
Still fairly new to this site so I can’t shoot you a PM. If you’re also interested, hit me up!

Hi, I'm totally interested in doing an RP with you. I've got six years of experience and I generally give as good as I get. Pm me and we can discuss further details!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back