• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Here to create stories

TellManyTales

Partners have come and gone, outright disappeared (which really blows!) And now I have no one :(

But! Having decided to put myself back into the search, I will start here! I like a good one on one session. If anyone has any burgeoning groups they want members for, I can try out! It always feels weird jumping into a group that's in full swing already ^^;

My Big Rules~~~

1. I do not do OC x Canon character couples. Will not happen.

2. I like my partners to be English literate andcan understand as well as type well enough to keep up.

3. No one liners or single sentence replies.

And breaking any of these, because if you do so or ask about said first rule, surefire way for things to end before they begin!

I love anime. I have numerous Canon ships. If there is romance at all, I prefer male x female, and to play the male role. Putting that out there.

I love original ideas and settings. Or using Canon settings and ideas, and using OCs.

PM me! We can talk about stuff ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back