• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Here, There Be Dragons 🤍𓆩♡𓆪☁️ 1x1 Search. New here!

Chaitochai

Hi allll! I'm new to the site, not new to the game!

. . . . . ╰──╮ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☀︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ╭──╯ . . . . .​

Truth be told, I'm not super picky, but please have decent grammar and spelling <3 1 paragraph to 5 paragraphs, will write at the length you prefer. Just let me know!

Being that I'm in the 21+ age, please be the same! I play male and female characters with a slight preference to the latter.

I just finished reading the Fourth Wing series again and I'm burning for some dragons.

I'm down for any combination of things dragon-y!

Injured dragon x the villager who found it
Dragon rider x dragon (shifter)
Dragon rider x dragon rider
Dragon rider x rider who lost their dragon

I have a grumpy dragon shifter I've been enjoying writing lately. I would sell my left leg for a partner who will let me play him. Especially in the follow fourth wing inspo:
>Dragons are shifters.
>Dragons choose humans, but there is a chance a pair will be Fated. A shared mark will appear between them.
>If a death occurs between a Fated pair, the other will die regardless of which one it was.
>In the second year, dragons are encouraged to share a room with their rider but it is not mandatory.
>Dragons will attend classes if desired.
>Power is not channeled at a dragons whim, it comes in delicate stages as trust is established between rider and dragon. There are 5 stages - these are not locked by time, rather emotions and experiences shared between them. That being said, a Fated pair has a higher chance of starting off further along in these stages than others. Entering battle together has the highest chance of changing a stage.
>Riders can issue challenges between dragons.

୧ ‧₊˚ 🍵
୧ ‧₊˚ 🍂 ⋅​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back