• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

ShadyToad101

Hi! My name is Kat. I'm a senior in college and I'm studying wildlife conservation! Now that I have some time on my hands I am resurrecting my two-year-old account. As you can see from the title I'm a bit fan of dark RPs and also of "whump". I'll put my limits at the end.

About myself and my RP style:
  1. I would describe myself as semi-lit? I can almost always give you 3-4 paragraphs of text, although this sometimes depends on what's going on in the scene. If it's a big scene or if I'm describing a setting I can write more. That said, I'm also a big believer in "quality over quantity", so I won't add more to a scene unless I think it has purpose.
  2. I can RP either on discord or on this site.
  3. I'm good with almost every setting but I'm not great at historical realism and also I'm sorry but I can only play as OCs.
  4. Please 18 or older. (I'm 21)
  5. If we're writing romance I can do FxF or MxF but I can't really get into MxM I'm sorry! However if we're not doing romance I can RP a male character.
  6. I like playing teenage characters (although it depends on the premise and if it sits the setting- and I usually won't if it's a romance plot), if this makes you uncomfortable I completely understand! I am more than willing to just RP as adults, especially given the nature of the RPs I'm looking for.
Topics I Would Like to Explore:
  • Torture/Torture Recovery
  • Kidnapping
  • Stockhome syndrome
  • Slavery
  • Arranged marriage (but in a Cal x Rose from the Titanic sorta way)
  • Dark romance (without the smut - lol I know that's a bit of an oxymoron)
  • Character 1 trying to break character 2's will
  • Abuser developing a twisted affection for their victim
  • "You'll learn to love me"
Pairings I'm Interested in (the bolded one is the role I would like to play)

Kidnapper x Kidnapped
Slave
x Slave Trainer (or slave x slave owner)
Cocky prince/princess x Stolen Maiden
Test Subject
x scientist (in like a Stephen King's "The Institute" sorta way)
Serial killer x Victim he/she's too fond of to kill

I'm open to suggestions if you have anymore pairing ideas!

Limits
  1. No sexual content! I don't want to do anything that's against the rules of this site.
  2. No slavery based on IRL race or gender. Also I want to avoid stereotyping IRL cultures.
  3. No violent child death.
  4. I'm typically okay with gore, but if you want to do something really messy (like amputation or vivisection for example) please send me an OOC heads up beforehand.
I understand that what I'm asking for might be kinda "out there", but I promise that I will respect all your triggers and not do anything you're uncomfortable with!

Thanks for reading all that! If you're interested, message me with what topic/pairing you're interested in and share any thoughts you have on the premise.

Last edited:
Hi! I mostly just originals as I’m not super involved in a lot of fandoms. Here are some fandoms I could potentially be interested in but I’d have to be sold on it:

Battlestar Galactica
Harry Potter
SCP universe
The Stephen King universe

(I am only willing to play OCs, but if someone else wants to play a CC I guess that’s ok)

Hi! I mostly just originals as I’m not super involved in a lot of fandoms. Here are some fandoms I could potentially be interested in but I’d have to be sold on it:

Battlestar Galactica
Harry Potter
SCP universe
The Stephen King universe

(I am only willing to play OCs, but if someone else wants to play a CC I guess that’s ok)
Hi! Would you be willing to do an SCP rp? I really like playing the old entry of SCP - 166, teenage succubus. let me know :ghostv:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back