• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Here againnn.

ekoutrakos

Just a girl, trying to find her way.♡☆
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello there you wonderful humans of the internet, my name is Elaine. [29 female!) I'm eager to roleplay something rather dark, so please keep in mind that these could be all triggering topics and may not be for everyone.

Though i prefer darker plots, I'm also open to something more fluffy if that's your cup of tea. These plots we can do here or on Discord.
Ask me for my discord!! (:

What I can offer;

Relatively fast replies, usually more than one roleplay response a day.

Lengthy writing, though I'd not say that I'm novella and give you false hope, buy I usually try to mirror the writing of my partner.

If we're both invested in the plot, I can be very enthusiastic about it.

I only do ocxoc, but I can be persuaded into doing ocxcc (I usually don't double up but we can discuss that)

What I'm looking for;

Be 18+ please.

Able to write dominant male characters for a female(sub) character. I'm really strict on this one.
With that done, we can get into the more interesting
stuff - the vibe I'm hoping to have for this roleplay.

Age gaps are preferred

Any kind of emotional manipulation/abuse. Now as someone more experienced, I find this much more interesting than physical abuse.

Power imbalance.

Mental illnesses.

I believe that's about it, for any more information, feel free to message me and we can talk.
Please have little to know triggers, but I will respect whatever you're uncomfortable with and try to avoid it. (:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back