Heptagram High

Sound Good?

• HELLS YEAH!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like the sound of your newsletter and would like to subscribe.

• I'm kinda meh, actually.

• Not for me.

• BACK! Back to your tower, Quasimoto! *cracks whip*

• Total voters

Persell

Ten Thousand Club
Okay, let's pretend that there is only one finishing school in the Realm, The Heptagram. Think Gunnerkrigg Court, think Hogwarts, think The Ankh-Morpork Assassins' Guild. Every single Dragon Blooded child goes here until they graduate. Students are split up into one of any number of Houses, which engage in elaborate plots, counter-plots, counter-counter-plots, and so forth and so on.

Fantastic training for the life of a Prince of the Earth, right?

So, is there any interest in a game of this nature?

The Heptagram handles EVERYTHING? :lol:

Like what the other finishing schools used to in canon? That would be amusing.

Haku said:
The Heptagram handles EVERYTHING? :lol:
Like what the other finishing schools used to in canon? That would be amusing.
More or less, The Heptagram is this city sized magitech complex where kids take trams to their different classes. The other schools are in the complex, so you head over to the house of bells to learn about military command and fighting, the Spiral Academy to learn how to be a Ninja, The Cloister of Wisdom to learn kung-fu and the art of the Nunja. It's all in the Heptagram though.

Hello, new here, yada yada.

Anyways, this game sounds like a lot of fun, and i would indeed like to subscribe to your newsletter :)

Might be interesting, I'd be willing to play, though I need to read the DB book I would guess. I'm still pretty new to Exalted.

I'm all for the Parry, Thrust, Parry, Spin, Parry, Dodge of something like this, though.

I might be interested. The games I am right now have hit a serious lull and I like to keep active.

Also, do you need the thread made for your game yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back