• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Closed Help the fool make a simple bbcode, cause he struggles with simple things....

Megilagor

My feelings are like schrodingers cat.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Help the fool make a simple bbcode, cause he struggles with simple things....
What I want to make sounds quite simple.
one big box, containing 3 smaller boxes inside of it essentially, but of course, when I try to do it, it somehow breaks and throws the right box down below the box it was nested inside of.
the image below is essentially how I want it to be structured in the end.
left side for an image, top side for the character name, right side some small text stuff with a overflow, and the middle for the big text stuff also with overflow.
thankfully I know how to make the hidden overflows so the only thing I need help is make this box be boxing like its supposed to.....
image.png

Heya Meg- lemme take a stab at this~

Super basic structure, no additional formatting. Lmk if this works for what you need, or you have any questions ^^

TITLE
CONTENTS
INFO
Code:
[div=margin: auto; width: 70%; height: 500px; border: 2px solid white; display: flex; flex-direction: column;][div=width: 100%; height: 20%; border: 1px solid red;]TITLE[/div][div=width: 100%; height: 80%; border: 1px solid blue; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=width: 20%; height: 100%; border: 1px solid green;]IMAGE[/div][div=width: 60%; height: 100%; border: 1px solid grey;]CONTENTS[/div][div=width: 20%; height: 100%; border: 1px solid yellow;]INFO[/div][/div][/div]

so i forgot about the freaking display flex.... goddamit
yeah this works great. now let me go sulk in a corner that I forgot about a basic thing....

Users who are viewing this thread