• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern help!! my 2d girlfriend escaped her game!! (open for recruitment)

strawbebbies

Magic Eight Ball
//I’d like to kick this off by saying that gender doesn’t really matter with this! fxf or mxm, doesn’t matter. Right now, I have plans for something fluffy but it possibly may turn into something more if we decide to take it a different path ^^ //

Theoretically, A human being should not fall in love with a two dimensional character, Yet many people find themselves playing through dating games, falling in love with cookie cutter versions of archetypes that they want to envision themselves with. With that said, it should go without saying that a two dimensional character should not be able to fall in love with the humans that play their games. However, Sometimes what should not happen, Happens.

Y/C has recently received an email from a group of independent game developers looking for beta testers for their new game; HOMEMADE: Sweet, Love, and Baking. The game seemed cute enough - Filled with five different archetypes. Y/C decided to play through the game a couple times before sending feedback to the group of developers -- Who had since seemed to block Y/C's contact with them altogether. Strange, But they have no choice but to brush it off since there was nothing you could really do from that point on. It simply seemed as though they had gotten away with a free game through it all. Thus, they followed their regular routine and went to bed. No sweat.

Y/C was stirred from sleep by the smell of various foods being prepared wafting through the house, nearly demanding the attention of Y/C to entice them to follow the scent to the source. Once in the kitchen, Y/C is greeted by the sight of a woman with strawberry blonde hair bouncing through the kitchen, carrying a tray of what had looked to be cinnamon buns. The kitchen was bustling with smells and sounds from the bacon and eggs cooking on the stove to the sweet smell of the cinnamon buns as they were being pulled by the stranger from the oven. Her attention was grabbed once Y/C entered the room. A large smile spread across her features as she looked at you fondly, As if she had known you for a lifetime. "You're finally up!" She squeaked out, "I'm sorry -- Did I wake you up? I was trying my hardest to not wake you up.

I love this idea. I don't have a lot of time right now, but do you mind if I PM you once I do so we can figure out the details?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back