Other Help and advice wanted for Demon Slayer Kimetsu no yaiba crossover stories.

SirPrompto15

One Thousand Club
I need help and advice. For three Demon Slayer crossover stories.One I started to write and two I have ideas for.

The first,which I started to write is a crossover with Final Fantasy XV
The link is below:

I do have abit of a writer's block for this one.

The second is another Demon Slayer/Final Fantasy XV crossover which would be an AU in Eos where the Demon Slayer Corps are a seperate fraction of King Regis's Kingsglaive which oporate outside of Insomnia and protects it from deamons during the nighttime. The Ubuyashiki clan would be allies of the Lucis Caelum royal family. I still can't decide if the story should take place during the events of the Kingsglaive movie or during the events of Comrades.

Idea number three would be a crossover with the horror game Dark Deception. It would take pkace before the end of the Hashira training arc,before Muzan meets with Kagaya Ubuyashiki. To get rid of the Demon Slayer Corps for good,Muzan Kibutsuji has made a deal with Malak to take the souls of the Demon Slayer Corps's most strongest members,which he agree. Tanjiro( along with Nezuko) Zenitsu,Inosuke,Genya,Kanao and all of the remaining Hashira( including the then retired Tengen Uzui) have been captured by Malak and taken to his dark dimension between life and death. Most of the Hashira,and slayers are not trapped in each of Malak's nightmares, exept for Tanjiro and his friends,who end up in Bierce's ballroom. The mysterious sorceress acepts to help the Demon Slayer free their comrades in exchange for them to find the pieces of a mysterious ring in each of the nightmare realms.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back