• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Help an Anxious Gal Out - Need help getting back into RPing

Frostbuny

~*soft baby*~
I haven't RPed in a really really really long time, and this whole process is giving me bad anxiety 😅 if someone can help me dip my toes back into this in the gentlest way possible, you'd be my heckin hero 😭 I'm down for anything as long as you have patience to help me relearn everything. I'm very good at slice of life fluffiness or anything involving magic.

Wow i didn't even consider that 😅 I would say late teens early twenties, and I usually like para to multipara. Its been a while, so I think I'd be most comfortable with just a paragraph at a time.

Oh, sorry, I'm not in that age range. I'm interested, but the range is upon me, good luck on finding a partner :)

Slice of life fluffiness is definitely something I can do. I've got a few plots we can do. I'm in the age range you mentioned, and can work with your post length as well.

Did you have a genre or fandom you wanted to rp? That might me and others know what you're into

Users who are viewing this thread

Back