• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Helluverse Partners wanted!

faunaa

Hello! My name is Fauna and I've been doing role-play for about six years now, if not a little more. I prefer to write literate and detailed writing with a preference of at least two to three paragraphs. I've recently rekindled my love for writing and I finally have spare time to indulge so I am looking for someone to write with in the hazbin hotel community. I do my best to reply in a timely manner but I ask whoever I'm writing with to take into consideration any real life conflicts that might cause temporary pauses. I am a full time college student working two jobs, but with that said I will always make an effort!

I do not feel comfortable writing with anyone under the age of eighteen for my own safety and the person I'm writing with as I am eighteen+ myself. I do not discriminate when it comes to plots and I am open to both fluff an extreme angst when it comes to writing. There is no judgement so if you have a non-traditional plot line or an idea that contains extreme angst please feel free to bring it to the table. I'll never say no to hearing a concept out even if I might not be able to execute it. Most of the time I will love your idea just as much as you do, sometimes even more! I enjoy planning and I will do my best to make equal contributions when it comes to the plot.

I am familiar with many helluverse pairings and will include a list of the ones I am familiar with, the bolded name being the character I would prefer playing. any pairing with an * after it is one i have a plot or preference for at the moment. These are simply my favorites or the ones I know about. If theres a pairing youre interested in thats not included, please feel free to ask!

husk x angeldust
alastor x angeldust*
stolas
x blitzø
asmodeus x fizz
Writing samples are appreciated and I would also be more than willing to provide some as well before we get started. It makes it easier to check for writing compatibility to make sure no-one walks away feeling disappointed. feel free to leave a response below or to reach out to me through the direct messaging system!

Last edited:
Heya I am about to be 18 myself and I would love to rp myself! Though I can understand that worry. And if that isn’t good I totally understand! But if it is ok and is a alright exception then I would be happy to give a rp sample!

hi. i'm interested in throwing my husk against your angeldust. blitzø x stolas would also be an option for me. feel free to dm me to discuss further details and exchange writing samples!

I'd love to write a Stolas x Blitz story with you! I'm also looking for Helluverse partners and they're my fave ship. I'm 35 y/o, very seasoned as a writer and looking forward to hearing if you'd be interested.

Heya I am about to be 18 myself and I would love to rp myself! Though I can understand that worry. And if that isn’t good I totally understand! But if it is ok and is a alright exception then I would be happy to give a rp sample!
Hello! thank you for your interest. however as I said I just dont feel comfortable writing with minors (even though you said youre almost an adult) as most of the content in helluva boss and hazbin covers topics like exploitation and sex work. stay safe and have a happy upcoming birthday!

Hii, Im 24 and Im interested. We could do Asmodeus x Fizz! Are you still open and do you have a discord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back