• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Helluva Boss/Hazbin interest check

LiarLiar

The Albatross
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello, I am currently looking for both shows from this studio at the moment! You MUST be over 18, I do not feel comfortable interacting with minors at all. I'm more than happy to create a plot for us, but I figured I'd wait until we decide on our characters in order to do so. Please be around semi-literate to literate. If this isn't you, feel free to ask anyways as long as you let me know. At the end of the day, I'm just not a fan of one-liners.

BxB only, (Nonbinary OCs also welcome!)

I'm very flexible when it comes to characters but here are the ones in particular that I'm looking to play:
Stolas** (#1 preference)
Angel
Fizz
Blitzø
If there was a different character you were hoping to find- feel free to ask anyways!

My favorite ships (not limited to just these for the rp, I'm new to this fandom so feel free to introduce a new one!)
Stolas x Blitzø (#1 preference atm)
Angel x Husk
Fizz x Asmodeus

I’m also super happy doing a platonic pairing!

Rules:
-18+ characters and 18+ role players ONLY
-3rd person POV
-do NOT leave ALL the planning and side characters to me, we have to both contribute
-if using an OC, you don’t need a full wiki but you MUST at least be able to tell me about their personality

Thank you for taking the time to read all this. Feel free to DM me or reply to this thread if you think we'd be a good match. If you were looking for something else you didn't see on the list, we can see if we can work something out! 🤍

Last edited:
Hello, I am interested in the Blitzø x Stolas roleplay if it's still open :D
Tbh I’m a little tired of playing blitzø at the moment so just depends on who you’re craving to play. If you wanted to be stolas I can get back to you once I’m not as tired of playing blitzø

Tbh I’m a little tired of playing blitzø at the moment so just depends on who you’re craving to play. If you wanted to be stolas I can get back to you once I’m not as tired of playing blitzø
Oh, I was hoping to be Blitzø

Users who are viewing this thread

Back