• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Hell’s eyes

LunarArt1

Ya boi
These eyes of mine are cursed. They constantly gaze into hell and never look at anything else. It started when I was nine, at first I would only be there in my sleep. I was confused by the red ground that I walked upon. Oh how I learned to enjoy it, and over the years I learned what perks it provided, and it became all that I could see when I became ten. Ten...that was when I learned the most useful ability I've gained from these eyes, I could see if someone was a sinner, a hero, or neutral. I guess that's why I wasn't surprised when my parents were executed for murder.

Hey everyone I’m looking to start back up on my story I’m writing. I’m trying to find inspiration for it by rping it. I don’t take ideas from the rp or characters from my partners for those who worry about it. I just do this to get motivation. So anyways I’ll tell you a bit about the world.

Hundreds of years ago the old world was destroyed by monsters. No one knows where they came from, but they do know they destroyed everything. Fifty years after the monsters attacked people started to change. They all gained new abilities. These powers allowed them to push back the monsters after about 100 years they made civilization.

So that’s a basic explanation if you need more information ask. This is fandom friendly, but anyways have a good day

Users who are viewing this thread

Back