Hellooo~

jope

???
yo! So to start off, my name is Sam, I'm 18 years old and I recently graduated from high school! I'm an anime fan and I really enjoy writing, although if I didn't I don't know what I'd be doing here :P

I've been roleplaying for about maybe 7 years with some breaks along the way. I've definitely come to enjoy roleplaying a lot , especially as I've grown as a writer and just in general. Ever since one of my teachers in elementary school gave us a creative writing assignment, I've really liked creative writing, and then when I discovered roleplaying, it become my main outlet for creative writing. I just really loved being able to create these new characters and then interacting with other people's characters in worlds that you would only find in novels or fantasy. I wouldn't quite go as extreme as saying I was taking a break from reality, but it was kind of something like that! Anyways, recently I've been itching to roleplay more and so I went and looked around and found these forums! After taking a very quick browse around I think I'll definitely enjoy my time here, and hopefully I won't be wrong. (^U^)

Hello and welcome! If you have any questions, feel free to ask - but do check out the Site Questions & Information section first, it may already be there! Plus lots of other good info.

My name is Sam too >_< You've got a ton of experience on me with the whole roleplay thing, however. I've hardly done it. xD

Congrats on graduating!! I still have one more year, lol. Welcome to the site, fellow newbie! :) Hope we can rp together!

SassyLlama said:
Congrats on graduating!! I still have one more year, lol. Welcome to the site, fellow newbie! :) Hope we can rp together!
Thank you! :P And good luck with your last year, it can get a little hectic at times! So you're a newbie too? Welcome then haha :P and yeah hopefully we can eventually!

edit - I forgot to mention that I absolutely love your avatar lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back