hello!!

momo

probably a loser
heyyy omg i have no clue how to introduce myself but i hope this works haha

btw i have a lot better grammar when i rp and stuff,, i just feel more comfortable writing as myself like this. i hope thats alright ;;

well hi!! im momo and im really excited to start rping again. i havent roleplayed in years, and my last rps were from when i was into warrior cats, which im not really into anymore. my writing skills have improved a lot since then too, haha... but anyways i really want to get back into it which is why im here

im also an artist and im going to be taking singing lessons soon?? idk in general im just a really creative person. i also try to be really nice to everyone and i really love talking to people, so pls dont feel afraid to message me ily all.

also if ur wondering my name/icon comes from an anime... im not a weaboo i sWEAR. no but really i enjoy some anime and definitely love vocaloid, it definitely takes up most of my interest. i also like video games. video games r cool.

yeah thats about it omg i hope this intro isnt too long haha ;A;

Hey Momo and welcome to RPNation!

Oh boy, do I ever remember Warriors. I loved those books when I was in secondary school and used to roleplay them like crazy! In fact, I still think they are great books for young adults and I do occasionally still see a roleplay based on them. That said, I'm unfamiliar with the terms "Vocaloid" and "Weaboo." Care to enlighten me?

Mordecai said:
Hey Momo and welcome to RPNation!
Oh boy, do I ever remember Warriors. I loved those books when I was in secondary school and used to roleplay them like crazy! In fact, I still think they are great books for young adults and I do occasionally still see a roleplay based on them. That said, I'm unfamiliar with the terms "Vocaloid" and "Weaboo." Care to enlighten me?
aaah thank u! ;w;

yess warriors was great aa i wanna catch up but idk if ill like the books anymore

also, vocaloids are erm... well this probably sounds really strange but they're singing computer programs?? most of them are made in japan not all of them are tho. u can buy them and make music with them and stuff in replacement of real singers. i used weaboo jokingly it's basically just a fan of anime that's really annoying and thinks they know everything about anime lol... i jokingly call myself that a lot rip

Welcome to the community @momo ! Feel free to ask any questions. And also i'm just getting into the warriors series, read one book so far and i'm hooked!

spongedog said:
Welcome to the community @momo ! Feel free to ask any questions. And also i'm just getting into the warriors series, read one book so far and i'm hooked!
thank you!! gah im actually really nervous cause i havent roleplayed with anyone in like?? years and idk if ill be any good and i dont want people to get mad at me haha... guess ill have to build up the courage

warriors was really cool i should really catch up with the series tbh..

momo said:
thank you!! gah im actually really nervous cause i havent roleplayed with anyone in like?? years and idk if ill be any good and i dont want people to get mad at me haha... guess ill have to build up the courage
warriors was really cool i should really catch up with the series tbh..
i know what you mean. When i first joined this site it took me 2 weeks to get into a roleplay. But don't worry. It gets easier. now i got to find a Warriors roleplay.

spongedog said:
i know what you mean. When i first joined this site it took me 2 weeks to get into a roleplay. But don't worry. It gets easier. now i got to find a Warriors roleplay.
hehe all my first roleplays were warrior roleplays from when i was 11. they're fun if u find a good one! also hopefully ill be trying to join one soon or something, i think i might be more into 1x1 rps than group in which id like to post a little search but im so nervous idk if i can do it omg

spongedog said:
I can roleplay with you if you want
oh gosh id really appreciate that ;; i dont know if i can PM yet or not tho??? i dont think i can cause i dont have 10 posts yet. if u send me a PM can i reply to it ooor cause i dont want to get in trouble for making this thread offtopic lol,,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back