hello

Interflecha

Well, hello my name is *******, I am 21 years old and I am male.

I like to read about everything, minus horror.

I like to play video games, minus horror.

I like movies, minus ... well you know.

I live in Venezuela and my mother tongue is Spanish.

Like lots of people of my age in this world I have seen and read fantasy, sci fi, anime, comics, Korean light novels, etc. I love stories, from Naruto to Alexander the Great. Passing through Kvothe, the inquisitor Gregor Eisenhorn, Baki Hanma, Damian Wayne, etc.

Well I am here because I want to write stories, the above describe what I like, who I am and what I don´t like.

Horror.

( ;) )

Interflecha said:
Well, hello my name is *******, I am 21 years old and I am male.
I like to read about everything, minus horror.

I like to play video games, minus horror.

I like movies, minus ... well you know.

I live in Venezuela and my mother tongue is Spanish.

Like lots of people of my age in this world I have seen and read fantasy, sci fi, anime, comics, Korean light novels, etc. I love stories, from Naruto to Alexander the Great. Passing through Kvothe, the inquisitor Gregor Eisenhorn, Baki Hanma, Damian Wayne, etc.

Well I am here because I want to write stories, the above describe what I like, who I am and what I don´t like.

Horror.

( ;) )
Hi hi! Nice to meet you, @Interflecha and welcome to the Nation!

Nice to see a new username around these parts. I love video games as well, but we differ at the choice of genre, aha.

Well hello Wreck, I was playing Civilization Beyond Earth like 5 minutes ago(I feel tempted to say about a week ago), I also love games.

And well, I hate jump scares.

It is nice to meet you too and thank you for the welcome.

Interflecha said:
And well, I hate jump scares.
Hahaha I kind of love them. But that's alright. Right now I left all of my games at a mutual friend's house. Really want to get them back but I don't how I'm going to...

Anyway.

What kinda systems do you have?

Well, I have my PC, a PS3 and a wii. I mainly use my PC to play and stuff.

Here is kind of difficult to get dollars thanks to inflation, economy, etc.

So my PC is 4 core cpu 3.2ghz amd phenom II 955 black edition, 4 gb ram, 1 gb gddr5 7750 gigabyte oc edition.

I try to not jump but jump scares always got me.

Welcome! I hope you're enjoying RPN so far. I'm not a fan of jump scares, myself! But I also grew up with two older brothers who got way too much a kick out of scaring me!

Luckily there's tons of other amazing rps in other genres. Though if you ever want to challenge yourself with a great horror rp, you should check out @Grey 's collection! He's pretty masterful in that genre, and finds a way to make horror less about jumping out of your shorts and more about the psychological side.

(#namedroppingfellowsftw)

Wow, that´s cool.(O:)) Thank´s for the welcome Elle and hello Grey. ( :) )

Right now I can´t stop reading one amazing LOTR fanfic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back