Hello

GraveyardRose

Hi Everyone, I am GraveyardRose, Or Rose for short. I'm a bit nervous to be on such a big site, new to roleplaying but I used to write fan-fictions and I do independently write on my own. I'm not too sure how to go about doing some things so I ask people to please have patience with me. I am a peaceful person and would like to find other peaceful souls to write with and befriend.

My style is pretty to the point but I will try my best to add detail and spice... I am not afraid of constructive criticism in fact I thank people who give advice in polite ways.

Well since I am pretty poorly describing myself I will say that I love to keep things going as long as possible and I'm not a quitter. I would love to be a positive addition to this site as I've heard good things about it guests and old friends.

Hello @GraveyardRose,

Welcome to RpN!

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules and New User Restrictions. After you have done that, you can head over to the Roleplays board for all of your roleplaying needs. You can create new roleplays for one on one or group settings, propose your own ideas, and join other roleplays!

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox! Once you have made at least 10 posts, you’ll be able to access more of the site’s awesome features and send private messages!

If you ever find that you’re stuck, you can always refer to News & Updates or Questions & Information. I am always willing to answer any questions you may have. :)

Happy roleplaying!

Hey, there! Guess what? Noob here, too. I joined the site yesterday, I think. Maybe it was two days ago... Anyway, I'd love to RP with you! I know exactly what it's like to be new to RP-ing, so please feel free to ask any and all questions, especially if you think they're dumb or redundant. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back