Hello!

BZZZOI

I'm new here, and have come to make my introduction! I can't say I've ever roleplayed in the forum style or anything like that before, but I'll try my best to adjust! I'm sure it's not /THAT/ different, so I'll probably get used to it right away.

It's nice to meet you all! This seems like a rather nice place, so I'm looking forward to getting to know and roleplay with you. I can be pretty shy, but this place feels rather welcoming, so I doubt that will be a problem here.

As far as introductions go, you can just call me BZZZOI. That's what I go by on most things, after all. I'm mostly into anime, so that's what I prefer to roleplay, and... well, I'm not good with introductions! I honestly don't know what to say, so if there's anything you wanna know, feel free to ask.

Ah, hello! And of course, I don't mind nicknames at all. Call me whatever you want!

Hmm... Well, I like most of 'em, really. The cute romanc-y types. The badass shounen types. The ones that are pretty much only there to be funny. But I'm often not a fan of the short 13-episodes-long ones, because I think they end too early. Especially if they're really good. I'm also really fond of the series that are either based on a light novel series, or have an extra light novel series on the side. And the ones based on games, like the Persona series and Dangan Ronpa, those are great too.

But I'm not too fond of the perverted ones though. I have bad experiences with perverts.

What about you?

Aha~

I love perverted animes xD but also comedy and romance. Once in a while I watch something interesting, like Steins;Gate or Madoka Magica, otherwise it's mostly lightweight stuff. I don't have any preference on what they're based on though. I also have read some mangas, which is nice. I read Death Note but haven't watched the anime.

You gotta tell me about your bad experience with perverts :P

Ah, I have a few friends who watch Steins;Gate. And I've read Death Note too! I watched to around the part where L dies at first, but then I ended up just quitting. And a few years later, I decided to read the manga instead.

Well, I suppose my main reason for not watching perverted anime is because I grew from it. I watched a bunch of it during my puberty, but then I got over it. Lost all interest.

And the thing with perverts... Well, in my opinion, there are a few types of perverts. Some are harmless and those I don't mind too much. But then there are the ones that aren't harmless. And they've hurt my friends. To me, that's unforgivable. I'd rather not go into detail about that, if you don't mind.

BZZZOI said:
Well, I suppose my main reason for not watching perverted anime is because I grew from it. I watched a bunch of it during my puberty, but then I got over it. Lost all interest.
Ahahha, for me it was rather opposite... x3 I watch it just for fun though.

BZZZOI said:
And the thing with perverts... Well, in my opinion, there are a few types of perverts. Some are harmless and those I don't mind too much. But then there are the ones that aren't harmless. And they've hurt my friends. To me, that's unforgivable. I'd rather not go into detail about that, if you don't mind.
Damn I'm sorry to hear :/ while I don't mind harmless fun, no one should ever cross the line. Respect for that.

Also, I just now see that you're from Norway! That deserves a follow!

Alexandra95 said:
Also, I just now see that you're from Norway! That deserves a follow!
A follow just for being Norwegian? Thank you! You're Norwegian too, huh... Never thought the first one I talked to here would be from the same country as me. Well, it's nice to meet you!

BZZZOI said:
A follow just for being Norwegian? Thank you! You're Norwegian too, huh... Never thought the first one I talked to here would be from the same country as me. Well, it's nice to meet you!
Verden er liten, right! :P nice to meet you too~

BZZZOI said:
Haha, sant nok. xD Would you mind showing me the ropes around here?
naw I'm not good at that haha I'm still quite new myself :P but uh, there's some rules and FAQs you should read (although not sure where to find them myself lol)

You should drop by in the shoutbox, they'd be better to explain :3

Alexandra95 said:
naw I'm not good at that haha I'm still quite new myself :P but uh, there's some rules and FAQs you should read (although not sure where to find them myself lol)
You should drop by in the shoutbox, they'd be better to explain :3
Ah, that's understandable. I didn't know if you were well-acquainted with this place or not, so I decided to just ask. Thanks for your help nonetheless! I'll search for help elsewhere.

We should talk more, and maybe roleplay at some point!

BZZZOI said:
Ah, that's understandable. I didn't know if you were well-acquainted with this place or not, so I decided to just ask. Thanks for your help nonetheless! I'll search for help elsewhere.
We should talk more, and maybe roleplay at some point!
Sure thing, I look forward to it c:

Hello there, BZZZOI. Welcome to RpNation.

If you haven't checked out the Welcome to RpNation greeting page, you should. It has a lot of useful links you may want to check out during your stay here. If you have any questions, feel free to check out our Questions & Information forum for a list of rules, BBcode guide, and even the staff list. There's a lot of information there but if you can't find the answer to your question, you can always make your own question thread or ask one of our lovely members. Our staff are always happy to help and I'll also do my best to answer any questions you have.

The Discussion forums are open to chat about things such as general topics, creative topics, and roleplay topics. You can also visit the Shoutbox, an awesome chatroom that is located on your top menu bar. Make sure to come drop by sometime and say hello! Once you have made your 10 posts and have had an account for more than 24 hours, you can access our TeamSpeak server, start new conversations, make status messages, and post messages on other members' profiles. For more information, check out this thread.

Anyway, I hope to hear more of you in the future. Happy roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back