Hello~

Dusk1

Rengoo
My names Dusk, I was introduced here by The Dark Wizard or whatever you guys call him here.

Soooo... Hi.

[QUOTE="The Dark Wizard]Welcome to the site!
What type of genres do you typically enjoy(So I can recommend some games)?

[/QUOTE]
Strategies, some RTSs, but I suck at them. x-x.

Welcome to the dome, friend! Here we call "The Dark Wizard", Herbert or Herb. As Herb have introduced to our little way of doing things, I can only recommend that you look at my shit, found in my spoiler bellow.

Welcome to the Website!

Herb? Whatever happened to 'Lord Danglenuts'?

Anywho, welcome to RPDom, Dusk, the finest example of RPing forums and boards to have existed since Noah sat his sons around a table and awarded Japheth a +3 Sword of Cleaving for one-shotting the Kobold Sorceror (Ham was depressed about that because he'd rolled critical fumble and taken himself down to -6HP)!

Feel free to browse/lurk/eerily stalk through the forums, the 'Our Roleplays' Forums is where the 'in people' go to get their roleplay on, and I can tell you , there are some cracking games currently recruiting or awaiting more players at this current time (like the ones in my sig, hint hint!).

If you have any queries, concerns, worries, woes or complaints about Medel's hassling, let Lord Danglenuts/Herb know and he'll sort it out. Or you can post back in here, or on the status update feed that scrolls up the right side of the forum.

Enjoy!

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Herb? Whatever happened to 'Lord Danglenuts'

[/QUOTE]Oh, captain. That was so June... And I'm not even going to comment on me hasslin', cause... It's like good advice..... Yo?

Medel, for the last time.

You re not black enough to carry off ghetto.... /eyeroll

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]Medel, for the last time.
You re not black enough to carry off ghetto.... /eyeroll

Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]Did I send you that picture of my black spot yet?

No, I think the Intertubes, for the good of all Humankind, swallowed it up and dropped it into that place where all the horrible images go...

Captain Hesperus

Aaaaaaaaaaaaand that's!....... How we welcome new members to the community.

The Wizard's offspring. Ach, welcome aboard, I suppose. I jest, of course. Glad to have you.

I'm Wolf. Rawrrr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back