Hello!

AppleBapple

Hello, my name is AppleBapple, as you can see ^-^. I got into roleplay about... three or four years ago at a sleepover with my friend. We were really bored so I suggested we try it out, which kept us pretty entertained. Although, she did not stick with it, I have been doing it since then off and on, testing out new apps and websites, which really cured a lot of my boredom throughout the years. Some of my favorite genres are action and adventure, light romance, suspense, fantasy and of course some drama I really like those roleplays that are very lightly based on animes, I guess you can say inspired by them even though I really haven't seen many. I would probably say my style of roleplay is something that's like, I'll write a lot if I really am into the roleplay, I tend to write quite and try to keep everyone involved and not make it TOO boring, haha. I also roleplay in third-person, but will roleplay with anyone!

I honestly don't have many fandoms, but some main ones I am interested in right now are: Akame Ga Kill, Soul Eater, Sword Art Online. Some hobbies I also have are singing, playing oboe and flute, writing, gaming... Yeah. This is mainly it, if you want to roleplay, let me know. I am especially wanting to do one lightly based on Akame Ga Kill right now... Thanks for reading my mess of an introduction

Users who are viewing this thread

Back