Hello!

TrashMouse

Hello! you can call me Mouse or Trash whatever preference you would like I don't mind! I'd love to be referred to as they/them when using pronouns. I started doing rp for about 4 years ago(I'm not the best but I always try my best). I as well draw which I've done for about 5 years(Sometimes I do like to draw scenes from rps I do with friends!). I usually do my rps in discord if you would like to add me for one (TiredMouse#6725)! Please do message me here first that you are interested in one otherwise, I won't add you back.
//One main thing is that I'm really only mostly seeking Boku no hero academia roleplays//
So I'm really sorry If it doesn't catch your interest.

Hello! you can call me Mouse or Trash whatever preference you would like I don't mind! I'd love to be referred to as they/them when using pronouns. I started doing rp for about 4 years ago(I'm not the best but I always try my best). I as well draw which I've done for about 5 years(Sometimes I do like to draw scenes from rps I do with friends!). I usually do my rps in discord if you would like to add me for one (TiredMouse#6725)! Please do message me here first that you are interested in one otherwise, I won't add you back.
//One main thing is that I'm really only mostly seeking Boku no hero academia roleplays//
So I'm really sorry If it doesn't catch your interest.

APOLOGIES!! On the late WELCOMING!!
For some reason you weren't shown on my screen!

BUT!
WELCOME, WELCOME!!
I hope you have found your stay pleasantful!

Pleased to meet you Mouse!
I am FLUFF!!

EFFORT is ALL that counts! No judgement here!! I look forward to your RP!

How are you doing this cold bitter day?? Well if it is even cold for you from where you are.

[=

Oh man, how could I have not welcomed you earlier? Sorry about that. Hello, welcome to RPNation! I'm sure you'll find some great partners!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back