Hello!

SunnyFawn

Hero of Light ☆
Hello, all! I'm Fawn, pretty new to this site but definitely not new to writing and roleplaying. I'm always open to new plots and writing partners, along with people to discuss interests and such with. My current muse / fandom right now is Kris from Deltarune, I'd love to find canons but I'm pretty down with crossovers too! More info in my about, I hope to write with some of you all soon. ♡

Hi, Fawn!! Welcome to RPNation! I hope you find some amazing partners (which I'm sure you will~) (:!

Hello, all! I'm Fawn, pretty new to this site but definitely not new to writing and roleplaying. I'm always open to new plots and writing partners, along with people to discuss interests and such with. My current muse / fandom right now is Kris from Deltarune, I'd love to find canons but I'm pretty down with crossovers too! More info in my about, I hope to write with some of you all soon. ♡

I ADORE YOUR NAME FAWN!
Pleased to meet YOU!
I AM FLUFF!!

An AMIABLE WELCOME FULL OF FRIENDSHIP IS YOURS!!

Ohhh, I'd love to chat with YOU! Maybe RP even!!

How're you doing this LOVELY DAY?! HOPE IT HAS BEEN PROMISING!!

Need anything feel free to contact me!
SMILE!~

[=

I'd love to do a crossover roleplay sometime soon if you were interested.

Welcome to the wonderful world of RPN!
Take care and be sure to watch your steps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back