Hello!

mythical

Hey everyone! My username is mythical and honestly I don't remember how the evolution of all my former usernames led me to mythical, but I basically use it to sign up on everything now, haha!

So, I used to be a part of the WCRPG/Warrior Cats Role Play Game/Feral Front/Cosmic Critters chain of sites and sister sites. Warrior Cats was a HUGE website years ago, but in like the last two years it's died off. I believe it is currently called Feral Front if you want to check it out though, it's where I was born and raised as a roleplayer

I'm advanced, I enjoy correct grammar, I like multiple paragraphs, and complex plots. I love sci-fi (The Host or Tomorrow People, anyone?), romance, anything involving super powers, werewolves (*sigh* yes Twlight. I KNOW the movies sucked, but) (ALSO WOLFBLOOD. IF ANYONE KNOWS WHAT WOLFBLOOD IS, I'LL LOVE YOU FOREVER), vampires (Vampire Diaries YES), dragons (Eragonnnnnnn), magic & fantasy, and just plain ole normal human stuff (ONLY if it has a good plot. I HATE solely high school themed plots. Ew.) So hit me up if you wanna get a thread going! <3

Hey Mythical. I think I heard of Feral Font somewhere, anywho, welcome to RPN glad you could join us. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need help with getting around the site or any of that good stuff. Other than that have a good time and happy roleplaying.

Welcome to the site Mythical! Sounds like you're part of quite a few fandoms. Can't say I know enough about any of them to be a decent partner for any of em but have you ever read anything by Sherrilyn Kenyon. She has some interesting theories on vampires and werewolves. So much so that they don't even go by those names actually. If you like mythology at all or just supernatural romance where people have powers and the like her Dark Hunter book series is awesome and at least 20 books long. I've been a fan of her books for a few years now. ^_^

Welcome to the site Mythical! Sounds like you're part of quite a few fandoms. Can't say I know enough about any of them to be a decent partner for any of em but have you ever read anything by Sherrilyn Kenyon. She has some interesting theories on vampires and werewolves. So much so that they don't even go by those names actually. If you like mythology at all or just supernatural romance where people have powers and the like her Dark Hunter book series is awesome and at least 20 books long. I've been a fan of her books for a few years now. ^_^

Wow, cool! Those do sound like they would interest me! Thank you for the recommendation!

Hey Mythical. I think I heard of Feral Font somewhere, anywho, welcome to RPN glad you could join us. Don't hesitate to ask for help if you need help with getting around the site or any of that good stuff. Other than that have a good time and happy roleplaying.

Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back