Hello

Jake Parkbench

So before i call you out i'd like to introduce myself. Already many would have gathered that i already know coro personnaly and for those that didn't manage that fleeting task i do, so don't worry about it. But yeah i guess i'll start with the fact of the last time i tried to sign up for a roleplay site everything failed and it didn't work, although i'm happy to announce my godly appearance on this site. Ok im not that cocky and that was a joke and thats just how these work and you should just adcept it. Anyways i hope to start up a RP soon with heartsteal22 and coro after i finish our fight in which he will lose. But i'll end my endless amount of run-on sentences which my engish teacher already informed me are numerous. So good-bye and hopefully i'll have the RP set up soon.

Herro there new person. Welcome to the site. ^.^ hope you enjoy it here. Just be careful, some of us are known to bite ;D.

Like her.

That's why she said it.

Yes Jake, we will have to fight, in which you will not win, but I shall emerge victorious, because unlike you, I have a soul, a beating heart, and the will to live.

If you can't tell, I'm mocking you with a run-on sentence or two of my own, because I'm the embodyment of all that is awesome.

Unlike you.

Welcome to the site man.

^^

Hello everyone. I'm Alice, and I'm have been off Rpn so long I forgot my old account info. Looking to jump back into the swing of things, hmu if you wanna play

=^.^=

I wonder if anyone will even read these

I sure hope so. Rpn changed a lot lol they even have an app now O.O I'm so lost

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Welcome back fren, from the local panda/otter/octopus enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3
If you're looking for partners I'd suggest checking out our Searching for Partners (or group) threads ^-^
Feel free to come say hi any time if you have any questions ^D^

Hey Alice, just being a nosy passerby but I can't help but notice you necromancing threads from 7 years ago. I'm not sure if you know but those people likely aren't around anymore, and even then bumping threads that old is generally ill-advised.

You should be more careful with timestamps and spamming, but welcomes nevertheless. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back