Hello~!

CrystallineLight

Unlucky Member
Hi!

My name's Crysta and I am just making this post to introduce myself to the community and hit my post requirement.

I'm a university student with a double major and a research position, so I keep busy during the school year. However, I am the queen of time management, so I am pretty reliable, but I'll let you know when I have to disappear (usually before exams and research presentations). I am kind of a science nerd, so if you like talking science, I'm your girl!

I like making friends with people from all over the world, and currently have about twelve snail mail pen pals. Feel free to send me a message even if you don't want to rp with me, I'd love to talk to you! I have found my favorite rps have been ones I did with friends.

Now back to the good stuff. I've been in the rp game for nearly ten years, so I've got quite a bit of experience. I think I'm pretty versatile, and have done everything from rapid, short post fantasy rps to novella style mysteries. From fandom to entirely original, I love it all.

I'm going to stop rambling now and keep exploring the site! Thanks for reading!

If you're the queen of time management then I must be the king of time wasting. Welcome to RPN! Turkey, Chicken nuggets, LEGO.

Welcome to RPN!! I am the Mechanist! The hero of the commonwealth and of RPN!! There are Tons of RP's to join, and even more people to RP with, myself included ^D^ We've got all kinds ranging from modern to medieval to futuristic. I myself am prone to fantasy, medieval or futuristic rp's, and I am a sucker for romance and a good love story. Trust me when I say we almost have it all!! Feel free to help yourself to the cookies and punch at the table.

Gotcha, I need to learn that because I've been treading water and still not getting anywhere lolol

Lol, trust me it's possible. I went from shoving papers into my backpack and frantic essay writing at 2 am to a pristine, color coded planner and filing system in what feels like seconds.

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Wish I was more prepared xD I spend my nights still doing papers at 2am...

Welcome fren, from the local otter enthusiast!
Hopefully you find everything you're looking for! I myself can usually be found lurking around the fantasy forums, general chat areas, and (of course) the discord chat :3 feel free to come say hi any time ^D^

Wish I was more prepared xD I spend my nights still doing papers at 2am...

Ah, thank you! I can still procrastinate with the best of them, I just like to pretend I'm on top of it at all times.
But don't tell anyone, that's my secret!

Hai there! ^_^ I'm pretty new to this community myself and I also am in a constant search for friends (and RP). I guess if you want to grab a cup of tea and talk about life with me feel at ease!

Hope you love it here! <3 See you around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back