Hello!

Thomas Walsh

Hello there! I am Thomas, the major of... Forgetting what it is he does it seems, Oh well the nickname is old anyway so it's time for a Hollywood reboot. I used to be an avid writer but lost my steam after a few years, been doing little things here and there (Mostly FurryMUCK, Furcadia and Taps.). I'm feeling ready to get back into something serious with a dozen ideas and plenty of hope for finding decent players... Or whipping some bad ones into shape. WHAP! Oh and don't worry about my my skills so much as all though I'm rusty I do have a certificate for adult literacy level 2 and have been told if I want to get better I have to fork out money and go to collage. :(

First of all, welcome to the RpNation Thomas Walsh!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

Welcome to RPNation Thomas!

If you're ever interested in meeting the other members of the site, I suggest taking a look by the shoutbox. To get there, just click the site logo up at the top of any page, and you'll be there in no time at all.

I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Thank you very much for the warm welcome, I've been thinking of shouting something but not sure what. I'll just throw something in there! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back