Hello!

golgothasTerror

Jake English
Hello! My name is Jake English. I'm a male who loves skulls, all movies (ALL OF THEM), fisticuffs, firearms (double pistols and a wink ;) ), and most importantly, ADVENTURE!!

I do hope we all get along and find adventure here ourselves!

<< Hello, I'm Zhaun. I'm genderfluid, but I usually go by they/them or he/him pronouns. >>

<< I prefer books over movies, I like SKELETONS, which, I guess are close to skulls, I LOVE bad puns and jokes in general, and I also love adventure. >>

<< I easily become obsessed within my first few minutes officially joining a fandom (which explains why I practically have no soul or life ;w;), and I say the STUPIDEST things once I get comfortable with a fandom or person/people. >>

<< Genres I like roleplaying in include Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Fandom, Modern... so, ALL the genres. ALL of them. >>

<< Fandoms I roleplay in.... Ho, boy, I'm gonna need to make a list... >>

• Homestuck
  • Fandomstuck
  • Black Butler
  • Hetalia
  • RWBY (Although, I'm not very good at roleplaying any of the characters except Weiss ;w;)
  • Pokemon (I can't roleplay ANY canon human characters)
  • Undertale
  • Gravity Falls
  • Attack On Titan
  • Steven Universe
  • Angel Beats!
  • Percy Jackson
  • Harry Potter

And any AUs for these fandoms (Underswap, Homestuck x AoT, Homestuck x Harry Potter, etc.)

<< Please PM me if you are interested. :3 >>

<3 Angel beats, 25 minutes and you are already my Bae. good job. Welcome to the site friend!

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! Another Homestuck fan! I don't get to see much of the other fans other than on MSPAF and Homestuck videos on YouTube. How are you liking it here so far?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back