Hello!

Dorganzola

The Red Queen
Hello everyone! I'm not really new, but just a long time roleplayer coming back again after hiatus. The admin doesn't wish to tell much about herself, but she likes to roleplay as many characters. She likes to make new characters all the time, so she adds to her bio with new characters. I like to roleplay as characters from Kingdom Hearts, Yu-Gi-Oh, and lots more other shows and games.

I'm willing to roleplay anything! I'm not very good with fight scenes, I'm just a basic kind of person. Feel free to message me and tell me which character you'd like to roleplay with, I'll be adding them all to my bio! <3 =w=

Greetings and welcome to the site. I hope you find it rather enjoyable in here. As your first tour guide I can tell you we've got a diverse amount of genres and RPs to fall towards (from fandom to futuristic, from fantasy to dice). We've also got some fun forum games and we've got Quest Logs for more introvertive Rplayers. We also got assassin games if that's your poison. Right now, there are 8 spaces available to be able to play on the next assassin game (AG) Trials by Fire.

I hope we can be friends

Users who are viewing this thread

Back