Hello

YukiChan

Hello, RPN, my name is Yuki. I hope that I will have finally found a home for my RP needs, and that I fit in well here. I am also looking forward to meeting new people! Also please pardon my poor English.

If you want to know a little about me, I am a student looking to go into medical school and eventually become a doctor. My main interests are sci-fi, and I adore western sci-fi literature, such as Asimov and Clarke. I have done much RP before, but never in forum format, though I am looking forward to learning.

Welcome to RPN! *throws confetti in air* I'm Kestrel, but you can call me Kes if you want. If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Hey Yuki, the name's Nellie- Nice to meet you! Looking forward to seeing you around on the forum :D

Does anyone have any RPs that they would like me to join? I am somewhat lost about finding an RP to participate in.

I'm sorry if I made it sound like a bad thing! n.n It's a good thing to have a lot of interests when it comes to roleplay, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back