Hello!

MistressYaoi

I just joined and I was looking for a long term roleplay. Er as long as I can get haha. I'm lookin for a fantasy rp with basically creatures of the night (demons, vampires, werewolves, etc.) The way I rp is like how a book would be written. Not sure if that's everyone does it but just thought I'd specify. The length could be from around 1 or 2 sentences to a super long paragraph. Thanks for taking the time to read this and reply if you did!

~Just because I like yaoi doesn't make me a psycho. :3

Hello milady! I might want to write with you one day, but alas I'm doing too many stories to think of.

Welcome to RPnation!

Hello and welcome, MistressYaoi. I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home. We have a large and varied member base and I've found that people here generally rock: you'll also find a lot of people who write modelling a book.

I recommend checking out the list of active Role Plays as well as the Role Play Recruitment and Role Play Ideas areas. Those are the best places to find a group RP to join or find a writing partner. (Not everyone reads introduction threads.) All of those are available from the "forums" view of the site.

If you have any other questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. You may also want to pop by the shout box (available from the "forums" view) for real-time chat with members. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back