Hello!~

TheScribblingOwl

Hello!~

I'm Owl. As it says I am a female and sixteen years old.

I've been role-playing since the age of twelve and it has become quite the hobby of mine.

Ideas come to me at odd times and often, I would like to use those ideas in stories or role-plays.

Already, I am on a similar site to this called IwakuRoleplay, but I thought I'd branch out a

bit a meet more talented and creative writers.

The 'I'm-on-a-new-site-and-have-no-idea-what-the-hell-I'm-doing' feeling is still very much present

so it may take me a day or two to get use to the site's mechanics.

Hopefully, I will be in a role-play with someone here soon!

(Any advice is very much welcomed.)

c:

Hello~ I'm Kwitty! Nice to meet'cha! Anyways welcome to RPN! I'm going to call you Scribble~ ^-^

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
Hello~ I'm Kwitty! Nice to meet'cha! Anyways welcome to RPN! I'm going to call you Scribble~ ^-^
Hello! It's nice to meet you, too! And that's a perfectly acceptable nickname. c:

Hello Owl, Welcome to RPN, its quite a wonderful site. I joined only a month ago and I have come to love it here, and I'm sure you will too. Drop by the shout box ( Just click the forums button and scroll down) we are all nice and we don't bite, Most of the time any ways. So I hope you enjoy being on this site and quickly become comfortable with it.

kirito1337 said:
Hello Owl, Welcome to RPN, its quite a wonderful site. I joined only a month ago and I have come to love it here, and I'm sure you will too. Drop by the shout box ( Just click the forums button and scroll down) we are all nice and we don't bite, Most of the time any ways. So I hope you enjoy being on this site and quickly become comfortable with it.
Thank you! I will be sure to do that! c: 

ArtisticKwittyKat234 said:
Good! No one can steal it xD Hope you like RPN~
I'm sure I will! c:

Hi Owl, You can call me Scarlet for now because for some reason I don't like to use my real name for people I don't know yet.

I role play on two other sites also but I like this one the most due to people being more mature and following the rules.

By the way, glad you're joining RPN

DuskandDawn4 said:
Hi Owl, You can call me Scarlet for now because for some reason I don't like to use my real name for people I don't know yet.
I role play on two other sites also but I like this one the most due to people being more mature and following the rules.

By the way, glad you're joining RPN
Hello, Scarlet! Thank you; I'm very glad to be joining as well. People certainly seem nice here! c:

Hello, and welcome to the RpNation!

We hope you enjoy your stay. c:

It's nice to meet you, Owlie!~

You can call me Luna... because, that's me. o:

You may have this cake:

7did.gif

(It's not a lie!)

[QUOTE="L u n a]

Hello, and welcome to the RpNation!

We hope you enjoy your stay. c:

It's nice to meet you, Owlie!~

You can call me Luna... because, that's me. o:

You may have this cake:

7did.gif

(It's not a lie!)

[/QUOTE]
"The cake is a lie."

That quote brings back fond memories of Sten in Dragon Age. And thanks for the cake! c:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back