Hello :)

TheAliCat

Hey, my names Ali, I'm 17 and from England, I'm so awkward when it comes to introductions and new people, so apologies if this sucks.

I used to be an avid roleplayer on fanfiction, but I haven't in a long time which makes me sad, and I really want to get back into it, I really enjoy it. I love roleplaying fantasy genres.

I enjoy meeting new people and creating stories.

My favourite books are Vampire Academy, Harry Potter, John Green books, I have a wide variety of genres and I tend to bounce a lot.

I also love the Lord of the Rings movies.

So yeah, hey :)

Welcome to RpNation Ali!

I LOVE Fantasy as well!

If you need any help, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM/Conversation!

Check out the shoutbox! Don't be shy! That's where you can meet most of us and make new friends! :D

(You can find the Shoutbox if you click FORUMS at the top, then scroll down)

So you're only awkward at introductions? Well, I'm awkward at everything. Like remembering things. I'm very awkward when I remember things. Like this time I remembered to breathe, I almost died that time. It's a sad thing, being awkward. Anyways, I have some demands. The first, you have to be my friend, cuz I'm friendly, second, cuz I said so. And, that's about all the demands I have for now, oh! A sammich would be nice too, thanks and welcome to rpn!

Hello, and welcome to the RpNation!

We hope you enjoy your stay. c:

It's nice to meet you, Ali!

You may have this cake:

7did.gif

(It's not a lie!)

Hello and welcome, Ali. I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home.

I recommend checking out the list of active Role Plays as well as the Role Play Recruitment and Role Play Ideas areas. Those are the best places to find a group RP to join or find a writing partner. (Not everyone reads introduction threads.)

If you have any questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. And as our illustrious Akihito pointed out, you may also want to pop by the shout box for real-time chat with members. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back