hello

madfiddler

hello rpnation community :) i am username madfiddler--ironically I don't actually fiddle nor play any musical instruments for that matter, but the name sounded catchy so I'm running with it. anyway a brief summary of myself: I began roleplaying around late 2008 on a site which didn't specifically cater to roleplaying but for anime, well anime viewing. the site recently closed however and as a result I've been looking for a new place to, well, role play. I'm trying various other sites in conjunction to this one but so far I still haven't found the one I could call my go-to-site. so here's to hoping I've finally found it. cheers :}

Welcome madfiddler! Everyone is really nice here I found this a good roleplaying site so now I get on everyday. I hope you enjoy it here it's lots of fun :)

Hello and welcome, Fidder. (The fiddling is a lie then? I thought it was the cake...)

I'm glad you found us and hope you'll make yourself at home. I think you will find this your go-to site, because it rocks. (Not that I'm biased or anything.) If you have any questions as you're getting oriented to the site, just reach out. You may also want to pop by the shout box for real-time chat with members. We're all friendly. :)

Welcome again to RpN!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back