Hello!

Primrose

A very smol child.
Hi!

I'm not good at introductions but I just joined here, and I'm already excited about seeing what kinds of role-plays I can join here!

My name is Lou, and I'm a college student studying games development, so I can get quite busy. I will always do my best to find time to roleplay though!

I normally do fandom-based OC roleplays, such as Steven Universe and Homestuck, but I would love to also RP my fantasy OCs with people. I'm not very keen on roleplaying as canon characters (in the rare occasion I will try to RP them!), nor do I want to RP canon characters with OCs for reasons.

I love Zelda, Pokemon, Portal, Undertale, Steven Universe, Homestuck and Final Fantasy, so I would definitely like to try out some role-plays that have something to do with those.

Even though I am on a Games Development course, coding isn't my thing. I am more of an artist, and I really wish to be a character designer/ webcomic artist. I also enjoy inventing universes and stories, and I am currently trying to make a webcomic about my fantasy OCs.

I do suffer from social anxiety, so if it takes me a while to reply to you about anything, it's not because I dislike you or anything. I find it really hard to talk to people and become friends with them, so please be patient with me. c:

I would talk about how I RP more but, this is an introduction thread. So I'll keep it short and leave it here. c: Feel free to talk to me about anything!

Hello and welcome, Primrose, it's good to have you here at :RPN:

It seems you're quite the learned individual in the rp world, considering your background and studies, so I'm expecting a lot from you!

If you have any questions beyond that, then feel free to just hit me up, or ask right here. Of course, if you don't want to talk about that with me, then there's the lovely staff which will see to it that any and all questions are answered.

They also take kind to suggestions, but there's an entire forum for that and eventual bugs/problems related to the site.

Otherwise, beyond that, I hope that you'll have a good time and wonderful stay here!

Good day.

Welcome! :)

Hope you have a good time here. And don't worry one bit about social anxiety, I have it too! Everyone is kind and friendly on this website, the staff are all mature and helpful. You'll make loads of new friends.

(<3)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Primrose, Mother is pleased with you.

Welcome to RP Nation, where Roleplay is our business.

Ooh, your talents will probably be very well received on RP Nation! And I am sure that you will make friends very quickly as this is a friendly bunch of people. We even have a media gallery where you can upload your personal art. And sometimes, we have contests too! And sometimes there are some of us who are looking for someone to do some artwork. For example, Father and I are looking for someone who had draw realistic people because neither one of us can.

But no matter what you enjoy RPing, you will find it here and if you look under the fandoms genre in the Roleplay tab, I am sure that you will find what you're looking for. We also do nation building if that's something you want to pursue as well.

Allow me to introduce myself. I am Xylin and I am Mother. If you have any questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask one of the Mods, one of the Super Mods or even your doting Mother. That is, after all, what Mother is for.

We do have a few house rules which can be found here: INFO - Official Site Rules | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

They're fairly easy to follow. In fact, if you click on this link: Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum just about all your answers will be answered.

To find an RP, click on the Roleplays tab, scroll through the genres and find something you like. If it's open, ask the ST if you can join.

Have fun and do be a good Child,

Mother Xylin

Thank you everyone for the warm welcome! uvu Everyone here seems super nice ;u;

@Xylin - Thank you for the useful links. c:

Hello Primrose! I'm also new here but I hope I can roleplay with you sometime! You seem like a wonderful person to have fun with!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back