Hello

Epic

Exists
Hi, I'm a bit new to forums-based RP, though I wanted to get into it some more. I'm used to roleplaying through tabletop or in games and I've only really done forums-based RP once or twice, though I enjoyed it so hopefully I'll enjoy it here.

Welcome to RpNAAAAATTTTTTTTTIOOOOOOOOON. Let me star off by saying I'm glad you decided to join the forums. You'll find that roleplaying with the people here is extremely fun and amusing, unless you're a turtle and hate people. (*^*)....

Anyway, since you said this is you're new and what not, I'll link you a few things that I'm sure will be beneficial. If you need any help, feel free to tag me with an "@" sign or PMing when your newbie probation is up!

Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Interest Checks | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Roleplays | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

-Raph

Raphael said:
Welcome to RpNAAAAATTTTTTTTTIOOOOOOOOON. Let me star off by saying I'm glad you decided to join the forums. You'll find that roleplaying with the people here is extremely fun and amusing, unless you're a turtle and hate people. (*^*)....
Anyway, since you said this is you're new and what not, I'll link you a few things that I'm sure will be beneficial. If you need any help, feel free to tag me with an "@" sign or PMing when your newbie probation is up!

Site Questions & Information | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Interest Checks | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

Roleplays | RpNation.com - Best Roleplay Forum

-Raph
Thanks!

I'll make sure to ask you about things If I need help with anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back