Hello

LadyGenevieve

pops out of cherry sundaes
Hey, you can call me Sundae, because that's who I usually am, but that name was taken. I'm not very good at introductions -- let me get that out right away. What I am good at, however, it putting a lot of nonsense into these posts, so let's go.

I came from another roleplaying site I grew out of, so I have experience in posting and writing. In fact, I'm also on DeviantArt, but that's something else. My characters typically range between twenty-two - thirty years old, because I enjoy having many different sources of world-crushing anxiety, and never really enjoyed anything high school. My favorite genres to roleplay are contemporary, and generally have a lot of dark elements mixed with lighter, fluffier, crackier ones, and detailed, slow-burn threads.

Now I've got to figure out how to transfer my fanyposts.

Welcome, Sundae!

I've never been good at introductions either. There's so much to say and none of it really seems relevant to me xD

There are tons of great people on this site. I ended up here much the same way as you. You definitely came to the right place.

The important thing is, you are here now and are officially one of the RpN crew. Welcome to the site!

I came from another site too and found a lot of the community there disappeared. I was starting to think RPers were going extinct.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back