Hello!

Damarious

Hi! (*v* )

I'm Damarious. I'm an at-home English major joining to build up some motivation! And to have some fun, because I love roleplaying and it's a great way for me to improve my writing skills! I've been roleplaying for a while now, not sure how long it's been though. Man, introductions are difficult.

My ideal types of roleplays vary depending on how interested I am in the theme, idea, and plot. I like to think that I can give everything a go, but I know some things are beyond my abilities no matter how great the idea may be. I like Fantasy, Supernatural, Slice of Life and Fandom related roleplays. Though I haven't done much Fandom stuff in a while. Also, although I like to think I can do Science Fiction stuff, I'm really not good at it but I'm trying to step out of my box and challenge myself a little more!

For me, romance doesn't have to be a key point in the roleplay, I'm more than happy to build friendships and good partnerships in the story! Though if the roleplay is mainly focused on romance, I prefer it have a long and healthy development. Good humour is always great and I love plots that are lighthearted and not completely full of angst, though angst is always great too. I do really enjoy building friendships though because I've roleplayed so many romance stories that I'm starting to crave just fun and happy friendships. I like seeing two people fitting perfectly together and facing the world with their platonic love! Yeah! I love adventures. Travelling in fantasy realms, meeting new people and creatures. Fighting for the good! That sort of stuff!!

I'm looking forward to meeting new people here!!

Thank you for reading my ramblings!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back