Hello~

Reptillicious

I'm not new to roleplaying, but I'm new to this site! I've been lurking it for some time, but I decided to join- mostly in hopes that I might find what I'm searching for~

Lets see... I play on a lot of pet/sim sites online, I enjoy RPG's, especially the MMO kind. I love metal and hard rock music. My favorite band has to be Breaking Benjamin, and I've even got to see them live in concert before (I cried when I found out I was getting to go!) and they'll probably always hold a special place in my heart. My favorite color is red, I currently own four dogs whom are all boston terriers. I enjoy some anime, I enjoy drawing and writing, and I honestly don't have a lot of hobbies outside of that. I know some code, I can do HTML and I can attempt CSS although it's quite difficult for me.

As far as games go, I really enjoy those of the more sandbox/choose your own adventure type of variety. I take naturally to things like The Sims, Dragon Age, Minecraft, etc. I don't really like reading books in person, but it's easier when I see the text on a computer screen, if that makes any sense? I'm also a bit socially awkward, and I have absolutely no friends in real life who I keep in contact with. But, I do have a better time expressing my thoughts and emotions through text or by other means, so I don't tend to have the same kind of social insecurity online that I do offline.

There's a lot more to me than just that junk, but I can't be bothered to think up other useless things to type at the moment so that'll have to do. I don't really know if I plan on sticking around with this community or not. I guess it's more of a wait-and-see sort of thing, but Hello everybody! :)

Hello and welcome to RpN. Breaking Benjamin is one of my top bands too, I wish I could go see them. My favorite color is burgundy. You seem awesome.

[QUOTE="Hope Robinson]YOU REPILLICIOUS, HELLO and welcome to RPN.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Any advice on where I start other than here or what I should do? ^^

Riley said:
Hello and welcome to RpN. Breaking Benjamin is one of my top bands too, I wish I could go see them. My favorite color is burgundy. You seem awesome.
They sound amazing live! I just wish it hadn't been so unbearably hot when I went to go see them. But I wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

I also like a more burgundy/bloody type color over a bright red, I guess I should have specified that, haha. And thanks about the post thing, I realized I needed 10 posts but wasn't sure where else to go xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back