Hello~ ♪

BlueRoseOfMiracles

Glitter Prince
Hi there! My name is Rudy, and I'm just a young roleplayer looking for a way to pass the time. My main obsessions are writing, reading (the Suzumiya Haruhi series is ruining my life), and anime. I also have a bit of an obsession with World of Warcraft, although I don't really play many video games.

There's not much to say about myself aside from that I'm an RP-obsessed amateur novelist with an interest in anime and reading.

I'm a bit shy, but I'd love to make lots of friends!! ♥

Hello~! Welcome to RP Nation, I'm sure you'll love it here! When I was your age (I'm 22), I was just learning was roleplaying was, and I believe the anime I was super into then was Slayers. I remember watching Terra He, Jyu-Oh-Sei, and Kyou Kara Maou though.

Asphyxiated said:
Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. ^^
aaaaaaaa thank you~ ^-^

[QUOTE="Unknown Sanity]Why do blue roses have miracles?

[/QUOTE]
Ah, well, blue roses represent two things. They represent the impossible, but they also represent miracles.

welian said:
Hello~! Welcome to RP Nation, I'm sure you'll love it here! When I was your age (I'm 22), I was just learning was roleplaying was, and I believe the anime I was super into then was Slayers. I remember watching Terra He, Jyu-Oh-Sei, and Kyou Kara Maou though.
Ahhhh~ I've been roleplaying for like three years by now. x3 It's taken up so much of my time since then.

[QUOTE="Micah Talos]Welcome to RP Nations Rudy!

[/QUOTE]
Thanks!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back