• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Hello, you wonderful person you! Click here!

PastelBishie

dream big
(ALWAYS LOOKING)

Hi, so I'm sure you're wondering why I have gathered you all here today. It's simple really, elementary even! I'm looking for some 1x1 partners! I do have a few simple little rules but that's only fair, right? Also, let's think up a plot together or tell me one of yours! I want your input, and also have a few ideas that need some collaboration so I'd like to think up some ideas with you.

Rules:

1.) Please post at least a few sentences. On good days I can post up to three, even seven paragraphs and on bad days they can dwindle to some three-liners so I understand a few small posts here and there, but let's try to stay detailed!

2.) I play either gender, and any pairing (MxM, FxF, MxF)! Just ask if you want a specific pair or gender so I know what you'd like me to play as!^-^

3.) If you don't like how a rp is going or the plot, tell me! We could work it out and make it more enjoyable for you or just stop. I'm not forcing you to role play with me, and I understand becoming bored of a plot so I won't bite your head off about it. Really, I promise. I'm not mean! ;A;

4.) Let's be friends! Roleplaying as strangers can be awfully awkward so I tend to make conversation with my partners if that's alright.

5.) If you get a character or role you don't like, tell me and we could find a solution. Perhaps doubling should suffice if you want to be a gender or role but feel as if it would be too demanding. To tell you the truth though I'm really open-minded so I'd probably let you take any role you wanted as stated earlier >w<.​

Alright! Now that the tough stuff is over, let's get to some pairing ideas!

Key:

☛ Bold- I'd like to play that role

☛ Amount of ✱'s is how much I'd like to roleplay this pairing

☛ L̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶T̶h̶r̶o̶u̶g̶h̶- Not open, or no interested in at the moment

☛ Italic- I don't mind which role I play

• Pairings:

Android x Human ✱✱

Time Traveler x Native of That Time Period

Private Investigator x Criminal ✱✱✱✱

Ghost x Human ✱✱✱

Shinigami/Deity/Supernatural Being x Human/Other Supernatural Being ✱✱✱✱

Psychic x Newly Psychic person

Older student x Younger student ✱✱

Human x Supposed Hallucination/Imaginary Friend ✱✱✱

Tutor x Bad Student

Boss x Employee ✱✱✱

Popular/Outgoing Person x Nerdy/Shy Person ✱✱

Shape Shifter x Human ✱✱✱ (I kind of have a plot idea for this one)

Roommates ✱✱

Step siblings/Sibling ✱✱✱

Scientist x Test Subject ✱✱

Fictional Character x Fan ✱✱✱

Celebrity x Uninterested Classmate ✱✱✱✱

Mermaid/Man x Human ✱✱✱✱

Psychiatrist x Mental Patient ✱✱

Creator x Creation ✱✱✱✱ (I have a few ideas for this)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there!

So, I think I qualify for everything you mentioned.

Here are the pairings I'm interested:

Scientist x Test Subject

Fictional Character x Fan

Android x Human (Only if there is a likeable plot.)

Tutor x Bad Student

Psychic x Newly Psychic

I know! It's quite a lot, but your list is really awesome! :3

PM me, and you can tell me your most preferred pairing.

- Flipper

[QUOTE="Gamer Wizard Justin]I'll do that one with you

[/QUOTE]
Alright! I'll pm you and we can get started on the plot and such!

Seems like I'm catching the early bird by being here. I've personally never been in a one-on-one rp, but there's a first to everything, non? I'm pretty interested in trying it out for the first time, and I like the idea of the PI x Criminal.

simj22 said:
Seems like I'm catching the early bird by being here. I've personally never been in a one-on-one rp, but there's a first to everything, non? I'm pretty interested in trying it out for the first time, and I like the idea of the PI x Criminal.
I agree. I'll pm you ASAP! ^^

Android x Human I see?

I love it! I'd do it with you, having experience in the... field of acting as an android.

[QUOTE="DJ Elfin]Android x Human I see?
I love it! I'd do it with you, having experience in the... field of acting as an android.

[/QUOTE]
I'll pm you then! :)

Tsukiyama said:
Would you be willing to do Popular x Shy with me? I think we could come up with some decent ideas for it! c:
Of course I would! I can't wait to roleplay that plot with you then, I'll pm you in a second! :D

Oh my gosh, the ghost x human pairing reminds me of American Horror Story Murder House <3

I would love to do that one if you're interested! Although, I really sick at playing male characters :c

[QUOTE="Yoshida Nakamura]Psychiatrist x patient? .3. If love to be friends!~

[/QUOTE]
Sure, pm me if you're still up for it! ^-^

[QUOTE="Everlasting<3]Oh my gosh, the ghost x human pairing reminds me of American Horror Story Murder House <3
I would love to do that one if you're interested! Although, I really sick at playing male characters :c

[/QUOTE]
Alright, well we could either compromise and do FxF, or if you'd like I'll gladly play the male!

hi!

i know that you already have a partner for this idea, but i'd love to try out the
Popular/Outgoing Person x Nerdy/Shy Person with you, if a space is ever open for it.

Habit said:
hi!
i know that you already have a partner for this idea, but i'd love to try out the
Popular/Outgoing Person x Nerdy/Shy Person with you, if a space is ever open for it.
I'd love to! Sorry for not replying in so long, I have been distracted by life for far too long and abused the time by not coming back for no reason. I apologize once more.

I'm interested in android × human. I already have an android type character, so I could begin immediately! :3

Hello! I wouldn't mind to do a few of these with you!

Popular x Shy

Roommates

Step-siblings

Ghost x human

Psychiatrist x Mental Patient

Have a good day!

ChibiDiscordKawaii said:
Hello! I wouldn't mind to do a few of these with you!
Popular x Shy

Roommates

Step-siblings

Ghost x human

Psychiatrist x Mental Patient

Have a good day!
I would love to do one of those with you, perhaps we could choose a pairing or combination of a few over PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back