Hello Yellow!

Lunarcat

Magic of Creativity!
Hey there everyone!

my name is Lunarcat, or sometimes Lunarcat42, but most people call me Lunar! I've rp'd here a few times before but never made a formal introduction page for myself, I'm kinda silly like that. Anyway! Some people here may know me already, but I unfortunately had to take a break from roleplaying due to medical related issues, but now I'm Lunarcat: Back in Action! (And if you get that reference you get 10 cool points 8) )

I'm usually a pretty happy chick, I love Disney, star wars, marvel (yes, I know they're all the same thing now), transformers, lalaloopsy, batman, pokemon, pretty much anything that has to do with toys or cartoons really! I even have a collection of calico critters, which, one day, I want to have the whole collection and have a whole calico critters town!

I usually roleplay oc's, my most famous one being Kareena Wulf, Yen Sid's newest and cutest apprentice! She's a little Beastly girl (that means she has animal ears, wolf ears in this case) and is best friends with a streetwise, smooth talking, steampunk dragon robot detective named Blade. They're an odd pair, but together, they help protect the magic kingdom from all foes! (Or, more realistically, make friends with absolutely everyone around her)

There's also Bonebreaker, my dinobot decepticon gal who totally DOES NOT have a crush on starscream. She's rough and tough and ready to rumble, but she's a real sweetheart once you get to know her. A gladiator in the pits of Kaon, she always looked up to Megatron, seeing him as best of the best.

Kirsty Caine is my Harry Potter oc, she's a ravenclaw and loves jackalopes, unicorns and potions (maybe not the potions CLASS so much though).

And finally there's owl-girl, who has ALL THE SUPERPOWERS OF.... an owl. She's a were-owl!

yep, so that's kind of an overview of me and who I am, what I do, stuff, things... Oh yes! I'm also in collage right now, going for an English degree, and I hope to work for Disney one day! That's the dream! :D  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back