hello there!

Bonjourno! I would suggest having a look at the rules ect and reading the welcome messages from The Staff.

After that, you can delve into the world of roleplaying. It really depends on what you like to do, but RPN has loads of genres for you to explore. My personal favourite is realistic and modern roleplays.

If you click on the forums (the tab at the top) you can also see that there are lots of thread that allow you to express your creativity in other ways as well as roleplaying. If you have any enquiries, let me know!

So roleplaying is like acting as a specific character/person right? I've never done any before so i don't know what it is. But my friends always do it so I want to try it.

[QUOTE="Sans tastic]So roleplaying is like acting as a specific character/person right? I've never done any before so i don't know what it is. But my friends always do it so I want to try it.

[/QUOTE]
Yep! So what you'll do is create a character; this is down to what the leader wants you to include, it could be backstory/appearance/personality; those are what's usually asked for. Then, if you get accepted into the roleplay, you will start posting as your character!

SpectroVector said:
Yep! So what you'll do is create a character; this is down to what the leader wants you to include, it could be backstory/appearance/personality; those are what's usually asked for. Then, if you get accepted into the roleplay, you will start posting as your character!
thanks!

Understood Sans! =D

I feel like we're a new army coming together =D I know its not...I've been watching too much anime =p

[QUOTE="Time Traveller]Sans, Sans, Sans away! =D

[/QUOTE]
I think I found a new friend... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Sans tastic]I think I found a new friend... :)

[/QUOTE]
and I think I've found a good individual to be friends with ;D

Boop

Was wondering if any of you would like to see a Boku No Hero Academia RP? (13 episodes long, I finished it in two days) I've been a little obsessed with it and would like to see at least ome more person to check it out

Trust said:
Boop
Was wondering if any of you would like to see a Boku No Hero Academia RP? (13 episodes long, I finished it in two days) I've been a little obsessed with it and would like to see at least ome more person to check it out
I'll have a lookie =D What's it about? :)

[QUOTE="Time Traveller]and I think I've found a good individual to be friends with ;D

[/QUOTE]
Yay!!by the way, i like your picture. Its really cool.

Trust said:
Boop
sure I could look at it :)

[QUOTE="Sans tastic]Yay!!by the way, i like your picture. Its really cool.

[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I kinda went around to Legend of Zelda picture houses and saw this....found it....and well....Here it is xD

[QUOTE="Time Traveller]Thanks, I kinda went around to Legend of Zelda picture houses and saw this....found it....and well....Here it is xD

[/QUOTE]
lol. i made mine. btw sorry i was gone for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back