Hello there!

GrimThoughts

Amateur Trash.

Hello there!

I'm new to the site, meaning, I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time. All I'm seeking is a group of friends whom I can role-play with and possibly increase my literacy.

I came here after being unable to login to my Feral Heart account. Feral heart is a game where you can role-play with other individuals as canines or felines. The longer I was stripped away from role-playing the stronger my craving got, resulting in me exploring websites (Including this one). Hopefully I can have a wonderful time whilst role-playing.​

GrimThoughts said:

Hello there!

I'm new to the site, meaning, I have no idea what I'm doing most of the time. All I'm seeking is a group of friends whom I can role-play with and possibly increase my literacy.

I came here after being unable to login to my Feral Heart account. Feral heart is a game where you can role-play with other individuals as canines or felines. The longer I was stripped away from role-playing the stronger my craving got, resulting in me exploring websites (Including this one). Hopefully I can have a wonderful time whilst role-playing.​
Hey there.

I'm rather new as well.

I have been roleplaying for six years, and I happened to crawl on this site eventually.

If you would ever like to roleplay, contact me on Kik or here.

GrimThoughts said:

Hello there!

Nice to meet you, I used to RP all the time on another website, and it's just became dull after... seven years? Something like that. Well you're new here, and so am I. So I wish you the best of luck. Feel free to hit me up anytime to RP or Chat. Who knows making friends might be easier than we think..

GrimThoughts said:

Hello there!

Hey! I'm new too :3

This is the first time I actually went into a forum style RP, i usually only rp with friends irl, or through facebook in a gc.

I hope I can learn things with you :)

Hope you enjoy your time here, I am a Pyromaniac so... Be wary.

Either way, have a nice time, hopefully I can roleplay with you sometime or like cross paths. Dunno.

@GrimThoughts

I'm also new! Nice to meet you! :D Maybe we'll run into each other sometime! I've also played Feral Hearts before, though I never got into it cause I had no idea what I was doing xD Did it shut down or something? :o

[QUOTE="Chaotic Minds]I'm also new! Nice to meet you! :D Maybe we'll run into each other sometime! I've also played Feral Hearts before, though I never got into it cause I had no idea what I was doing xD Did it shut down or something? :o

[/QUOTE]
It didn't shut down, they had a new update. My Mac was having problems with it so I couldn't log on cx.

CharmyPie said:
Hey! I'm new too :3
This is the first time I actually went into a forum style RP, i usually only rp with friends irl, or through facebook in a gc.

I hope I can learn things with you :)
Sweet! I'm not that familiar with forum rp either cx.

[QUOTE="Airfield Hime]Nice to meet you, I used to RP all the time on another website, and it's just became dull after... seven years? Something like that. Well you're new here, and so am I. So I wish you the best of luck. Feel free to hit me up anytime to RP or Chat. Who knows making friends might be easier than we think..

[/QUOTE]
Nice to meet you too! Seven years, that lasted longer than any of the rps I've ever been in. Thank you, I wish you the best of luck too!

Arn3m said:
Hey there.
I'm rather new as well.

I have been roleplaying for six years, and I happened to crawl on this site eventually.

If you would ever like to roleplay, contact me on Kik or here.
Sweet! I'll be sure to keep your offer in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back